ES Recruitment Drive
Thanks alot pusga, really appreciate that :>

New one. This one was really harder than it looks.
Attached Files
[eazi] - Frigid.rpl (165.6 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by eazi; Dec 21, 2013 at 06:15 PM.
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
It had some weird opener, But I know it is hard to get where your trying to go in that grav, I usually only like realistic replays so.... Cant really say much.....
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
The sync between the knee and split were awesome. That's almost the same frame.
The setup was really good too, it made so that you would get lots of force.
The comeback to Uke's body was pretty good, considering how hard it is to make comebacks without making it look floaty.
Not a fan of 2 dm hits, but you kept it clean and without using grab, so kudos to that.
I imagine this being hard to make specially because it's flawless and because it's a no grab replay, and you still managed to make it good. Nice job.
oh yeah
Thanks again pusga,
Attached Files
[eazi] - Home Sweet Pineapple.rpl (233.0 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by eazi; Dec 21, 2013 at 06:16 PM.
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
Well, the opener was quite good I would say. Your movement in the air was pretty interesting, even there's a bit random movement there. Punch was not bad, the backkick boom was actually pretty weak but it was still looked nice in my opinion. Skeet was actually good but it could be done more faster with more power on it.
Pose was alright, pretty stiff though.
7,85/10

Overall pretty nice replay man
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
The was amazing. The opener and split were 10/10, and how the hell did you get that flawless boomhit what the hell
The skeet had nothing wrong with it either. The only remotely bad thing in the replay was how very simple it was, but that's just my opinion and I think that the movement in the opener would have made up for it.
Great job, seriously.
oh yeah
My god you've improved...
The opener was without a doubt the best part of the replay, and the split followed it up very nicely.
The boom was, like 17april said, a bit weak looking. However, I didn't really care and still enjoyed it.
The skeet was nice too but it could be faster.

Not very much I can cnc because it's not my style, but it's cool to see how much better you've gotten. 8/10
ORMO|Retired
This replay needs serious CnC

Manip is flawless btw
Attached Files
Last edited by eazi; Dec 21, 2013 at 06:17 PM.
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
Not really a fan of the opener. You fondled Uke quite a lot but he didn't seem to go much further with each touch making it look a bit odd. At around 580 the replay became pretty floaty and slow. The first skeet was alright but the second skeet was overdoing it in my opinion.

Pretty nice replay all around, good job.