Toribash
Can someone tell me what mentality I must adopt to succeed with mordekaiser. Also is man mode a bad idea prior to lvl 6?
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Can someone tell me what mentality I must adopt to succeed with mordekaiser. Also is man mode a bad idea prior to lvl 6?

Crawl through your father's urethra, devolve into your father's sperm, take control of his body, and then get him to impregnate a brazilian. Proceed to grow up.

In all seriousness, you have to be used to using your spells, not for damage, but to maintain your shield. It's no point to activate your spell for extra damage if you lose all of your shield and die before your spells come off cd.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Does criogon ask anyone else for rp all the time or is it just me?

i told him to gtfo and he finally stopped.

take my advice, IT WORKS!
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Me and Oracle are gonna get gold soon (1520 elo)... hopefully. I'm 1430 and Oracle is 1485.
Last edited by Numbers; Apr 15, 2012 at 12:26 PM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Me and Oracle are gonna get gold soon (1520 elo)... hopefully. I'm 1430 and Oracle is 1485.

inb4 900 elo
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
What elo do you start at? Because whatever it is I'm that -24.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post

im still higher then both of you

get on mah leeeeval
piss
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post

That uses a lot of mana? Well Ryze scales off mana. Cassiopeia, Veigar, Anivia, Brand., to name a few off the top of my head - all mids that cause you to hug your tower for the duration of their blue buff.

I'm talking about runes for ap champs that are mana hungry but still give me enough starting AP.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
im still higher then both of you

get on mah leeeeval

"They cved us guys, don't buy"... 30 seconds later Taric facechecks a bush and gives FB because of it.

"Gank top"... Doesn't know how to play Udyr.

"I'm winning my lane"... Equal in cs with other AD carry.

ok boonana
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set