Ranking
pro wrestling is just entertainment. The actors are very athletic and are pretty decent performers to boot. But that's all it is, is a show of scripted athleticism and trash talk. SO, yeah, just entertainment.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
pro wrestling is just entertainment. The actors are very athletic and are pretty decent performers to boot. But that's all it is, is a show of scripted athleticism and trash talk. SO, yeah, just entertainment.

Physical soap opera describes it better.
Hoss.
also, Triple H almost killed a guy before.
Screwed up the pedigree. :o
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
Physical soap opera describes it better.

yeah. But really, these guys do a great job at what they do athletically...it's quite impressive to watch.
Vader broke a guy's back once.At first he wasn't aware that it had happened,he thought the guy was just selling the move,but when someone told him backstage,he actually broke down into tears.
Luckily the guy recovered and is able to walk.
Ha! All moments in the WWE are fake. The blood is fake, the moves are fake, the fighting is fake, it's all fake. It used to be fun to watch, but it got WAY too NOTICABLY fake.

HBK Shawn Michaels ftw. Too bad I don't watch it anymore.

Accidents in that business have happened many times though, it's all for entertainment and they have to be in great shape to do what they do.

The WWE video games are fun as hell

Don't only watch the accidents, watch some of the planned injuries. Like any of randy ortons kicks. He admitted it himself that those were real. You can plainly see contact in each of them.

Are you kidding me? I've seen Randy do so many of those kicks and they look so fake it's not even funny! They're not going to actually try to hurt each other.
Last edited by Drummer; Mar 14, 2009 at 10:36 PM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
Ha! All moments in the WWE are fake. The blood is fake, the moves are fake, the fighting is fake, it's all fake. It used to be fun to watch, but it got WAY too NOTICABLY fake. HBK used to be my fav wrestler, still is. I don't watch it anymore.

Accidents in that business have happened many time though, it's all for entertainment and they have to be in great shape to do what they do.

The WWE video games are fun as hell

Are you kidding me? I've seen Randy do so many of those kicks and they look so fake it's not even funny! They're not going to actually try to hurt each other.

Nobody here is talking about, or likes the WWE. Thats why its called world wrestling ENTERTAINMENT.

Ever heard of the danbury fall? a guy went blind cause of it. Ever heard of the thumb slice? A guy lost his thumb cause of it. Ever heard of the weedwhacker? A guy got a 2 inch gash in his chest cause of it.
Hoss.

Ever heard of the danbury fall? a guy went blind cause of it. Ever heard of the thumb slice? A guy lost his thumb cause of it. Ever heard of the weedwhacker? A guy got a 2 inch gash in his chest cause of it.

But was it intentional? NO! Not in the WWE.

Nobody here is talking about, or likes the WWE. Thats why its called world wrestling ENTERTAINMENT.

You're talking about the WWE also, hypocrit.
Last edited by Drummer; Mar 14, 2009 at 10:41 PM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.