Toribash
Original Post
Window Glitch and belt glitch?
well first of all every time when i opne toriabsh and play it for a long time the sound on my computer stops. it dosent workanny more and i have to restart my ocmputer to get it working again. and every time when i close the window it goes blank and it always says it isent responding. and ive been a blue belt for quite some time now. and i think i have played way more then 500 matches. can you mabey check the number of matches i have done? and mabey it could be possible to check that in-game. under status it would say for EX: BBoynew, blue belt, rank 107, matches played: 645 clan:evil.

there.
Re: Window Glitch and belt glitch?
Originally Posted by BBoy new
well first of all every time when i opne toriabsh and play it for a long time the sound on my computer stops. it dosent workanny more and i have to restart my ocmputer to get it working again. and every time when i close the window it goes blank and it always says it isent responding. and ive been a blue belt for quite some time now. and i think i have played way more then 500 matches. can you mabey check the number of matches i have done? and mabey it could be possible to check that in-game. under status it would say for EX: BBoynew, blue belt, rank 107, matches played: 645 clan:evil.

there.

You played 498 on US servers and 131 on Asia, so two more matches on a US server and you will be brown belt.

What sound card do you have?
oh thanks so much hampa, my sound card is realtek AC97 Audio
to be a brown belt you must have played five hundred matches and a black belt is one thousand matches
*Lurking about*
perhaps we need profile pages that contain all this info for individual players.
thats what i said! ^
|

btw does it reset? like you play 500 matches and then it goes to 0 then you jhave to play 1000 more matches?
Originally Posted by BBoy new

does it reset? like you play 500 matches and then it goes to 0 then you jhave to play 1000 more matches?

no it does not reset every time you get a new belt
*Lurking about*
that would be horrible. getting yellow. then up to orange without the games played in yellow all the way up to black? i cringe at the sound of how long that would take
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.