Toribash
Original Post
Connection Problems...
Is anyone else have connection problems with the Forums?
it doesn't happen all the time, just occassionally
Re: Connection Problems...
evory time i go on the forums to reply to somthin or on anything i do it sais i have to log in and my screen name disapears so i have to go back and click on it again it is so annoying

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
i have connection problems sometimes, but if i click back and then click the link again it usually works ^^
Do you get an error message when it doesnt work or just a blank screen?
Originally Posted by tertywerty
evory time i go on the forums to reply to somthin or on anything i do it sais i have to log in and my screen name disapears so i have to go back and click on it again it is so annoying

For IE:

Internet Options. Cookies > List of blocked sites, uncheck toribash.com. When message box comes up, select Always Allow.

Sorta the same for FF.

@Hampa:

It's usually either an internal 500 error (caused by the software, no doubt), or a message that says: 'Server too busy. Try again later.'

It seems to have stopped once I registered though...Might be a coincidence...
It's usually either an internal 500 error (caused by the software, no doubt), or a message that says: 'Server too busy. Try again later.'

The day when we need a more powerfull is getting closer it seems.
Alternatively, I suggest either upgrading the Apache and PHP version...or updating the SMF version...
it always says i have not logged in even tho i did. this is what happens i log in my accounts their and everything but then i make a post or anything else my account disapears and i have to log in again. the error screen says Warning geusts cannot view this page please make an account or log in!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by SSJokker
For IE:

Internet Options. Cookies > List of blocked sites, uncheck toribash.com. When message box comes up, select Always Allow.

Sorta the same for FF.

That's the only problem. Cookies are not allowed for Toribash.com, you need to allow them.