Toribash
View Poll Results: Which Nirvana Album Is Better?
Nevermind
7 Votes / 58.33%
In Utero
5 Votes / 41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Best Nirvana Album
there has been debate over which of the two are better. Nevermind or In Utero. i say In Utero
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
My favorite 4 Nirvana songs are located by album:

Nevermind
Bleach (Don't forget about it)
Nevermind
Nevermind

Nevermind was the album that sent Nirvana's career skyrocketing. It also produced a lot of damn amazing music.
Uhh yea, nirvana has 5 albums.

Bleach
Nevermind
Insecticide
In Utero
Hoarmoaning

and I like Insecticide and bleach the best.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Uhh yea, nirvana has 5 albums.

Bleach
Nevermind
Insecticide
In Utero
Hoarmoaning

and I like Insecticide and bleach the best.

well i was just talking studio albums. not compilations, or EP's
Nirvana released Incesticide, a collection of rarities and B-sides, in December 1992. Many of Nirvana's radio sessions and unreleased early recordings were starting to circulate via trading circles and illegal bootlegs, so the album served to circumvent the bootleggers.[32] The album contained songs from previously released singles and EPs, including "Sliver" and "Dive", as well as material from the band's sessions for the BBC, including "Been a Son", "Aneurysm", and covers of songs by The Vaselines and Devo.

Thats some copypasta from wikipedia. Seems like a legit studio album to me.
Also Bleach and insecticide went platinum. An album does not have to be created in the studio in order to sound good and have a major release. For instance, all of the white stripes albums were recorded in their house.

Hoarmoaning does seem to be an EP with limited release, but discounting bleach and insecticide because they were not studio albums is unfair.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
In Utero is my fav.

Rape Me ftw.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Wikipedia says that Bleach is a studio album. It also came out before Nevermind.

Incesticide doesn't count and I haven't even heard of Hoarmoaning. But Bleach definitely counts.
Last edited by CiaoTime; Mar 16, 2009 at 02:01 AM.
yeah i know but i was talking about those two. i should have put all of them on it