ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What should Phoenix's members say more often?
ty dfg
18 Votes / 29.03%
topkek
10 Votes / 16.13%
lel
17 Votes / 27.42%
acid4lyf
11 Votes / 17.74%
k
19 Votes / 30.65%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Another clan must have been busy warring and overtaken us.
-----
I have made my decision. I am going to resign my leadership of Phoenix. I will stay loyal by trying to donate any extra TC I earn (which probably won't be much since I suck at betting) to the clan bank and staying active on the clan thread and application thread.

If you need a new co-leader I personally think ElyMcFly would be very suitable. Although I don't have much loot, as a token of my continuing loyalty I shall donate what little I do have to the clan bank.

Please do not see this as me leaving you guys, the only thing which has changed is my clan tag, my ability to invite, kick and promote members to Phoenix, edit the clan page and start clan wars. I very rarely do any of those things recently so there is no need to fear that this clan will start to die.

Am I allowed to be leaders of two different clans with my alts? If this was allowed then Sopotato could lead Phoenix while Protonitron leads [TLDR].

May the force be with you.

Peace.
Last edited by Zelda; Feb 2, 2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
Another clan must have been busy warring and overtaken us.
-----
I have made my decision. I am going to resign my leadership of Phoenix. I will stay loyal by trying to donate any extra TC I earn (which probably won't be much since I suck at betting) to the clan bank and staying active on the clan thread and application thread.

If you need a new co-leader I personally think ElyMcFly would be very suitable. Although I don't have much loot, as a token of my continuing loyalty I shall donate what little I do have to the clan bank.

Please do not see this as me leaving you guys, the only thing which has changed is my clan tag, my ability to invite, kick and promote members to Phoenix, edit the clan page and start clan wars. I very rarely do any of those things recently so there is no need to fear that this clan will start to die.

Am I allowed to be leaders of two different clans with my alts? If this was allowed then Sopotato could lead Phoenix while Protonitron leads [TLDR].

May the force be with you.

Peace.

Yeah, you can if your want to. It is your full decision. I respect your decisions and will not base your soul through that. I understand you want to lead another clan.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Proto pls war phoenix whenever you can.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Perhaps if I warred Phoenix enough it's clan rank would finally improve.
Good morning sweet princess
Phoenix gun wreck the fuck outta you
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Any Phoenix members feel free to join our new clan

jks

But let's have a good relationship. You can post on ours, we'll post on yours.
Last edited by Ele; Feb 3, 2015 at 11:33 AM.
Hello I'd happily battle with you guys if possible I respect you proto
I forgot the awesome thing I'm supposed to put in signature. It's like missing once in a lifetime chance. Damn.