Toribash
View Poll Results: What's your favorite game console?
PS1
1 Votes / 3.23%
PS2
9 Votes / 29.03%
PS3
2 Votes / 6.45%
Xbox
0 Votes / 0%
Xbox360
8 Votes / 25.81%
N64
3 Votes / 9.68%
GameCube
2 Votes / 6.45%
Super Nintendo
5 Votes / 16.13%
PSP
0 Votes / 0%
Nintendo DS
1 Votes / 3.23%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

God, I'm sick of all the "wii sux" conformists. It made a huge step in gaming with the movement, sure its not a lot of movement, but its definitely different, Project natal can go wrong in so many ways, and it WILL go wrong in so many ways. The wii was the first of this new movement generation, so it was good.
The only reason they say wii sux is because nintendo doesn't compete in the hardcore gaming industry. Not extensivly at least. They also dominate the handheld industry. They're smart in the sense that it's quite likely either sony or microsoft might knock the other out of the market. Branching out into it would be professional suicide.

Also Gamecube ftw.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
ps2 baby
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
Super Nintendo.
Why? Because all the games were original, everything made nowadays is always the same. Some shitty storyline that has horrible plots twists, but in the end you get the bad guy! Back then games were just about senseless violence! BWABWABWABWA!!!! Kinda like TB.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
God, I'm sick of all the "wii sux" conformists. It made a huge step in gaming with the movement, sure its not a lot of movement, but its definitely different, Project natal can go wrong in so many ways, and it WILL go wrong in so many ways. The wii was the first of this new movement generation, so it was good.

kind of what oracle said.

the Wii definetly did something inovative with the motion control, but they just haven't perfected it yet. And unfourtunately, yeah there are alot of things about the wii that disapiont. But, I won't go into detail.

my favourite console on the list? SNES. why?
best games, best graphics for the time. (and probably in the history of nintendo) and FF3. or 6.

my favourite console is pc. why is it not on the list
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Well, I was going to say PS1, but then again, all PS1 games can work on a PS2. Old school. PS2 it is.

@Ora: Well, not exactly. Sony and Microsoft have better possibilities available because the PS3 and 360 both have such an advantage in power over the Wii. The Wii is good for light party games, and while it's a good step in innovation, it just feels so clumsy. Maybe in five or ten years, there will be major improvements with the hardware and they'll be able to put motion detection and simulation as a fun factor- now it's just really a method of control- but I think many people will be too concerned playing their PS5's and XBOX 1080's at that point to really care too much.

Back to Sony and Microsoft, I think they're both way too popular for either to just get knocked out of the water and dominated over. And that's a good thing, too; that competition is what keeps their developers edgy and on their toes, pushing them towards making newer and better games that just might give them the advantage.
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Jul 13, 2009 at 01:21 AM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by zipil View Post
wii is not on the list

exactly why there shouldn't be a poll there's many more game systems that couldn't be fitted
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by ivolt View Post
the Wii definetly did something inovative with the motion control, but they just haven't perfected it yet. And unfourtunately, yeah there are alot of things about the wii that disapiont. But, I won't go into detail.

(Rant Time) It's a shame because the Wii had so much going for it with the motion control. Even with them coming out with the Wii Motion Plus it still doesn't change the fact that it seems that publishers don't care about making actual games for the Wii. Nintendo has stopped caring about their dedicated fans and they've made a joke out of themselves. I mean it's all well and good that they want to get more people into gaming, but all this stupid shit like the Wii balance board is preventing them from focusing on why they've been a successful game company their games. The games are what your fans want. You already have enough demand for the Wii. make some damn games. We've had a few Mario games (mostly spin-offs), 1 Zelda with another in development, 1 Metroid with another being made, no Starfox. Most of their other titles have been their Wii series. Same with 3rd party developers. With the approaching 3rd anniversary in a few months, we should have a comprehemsive list of great 3rd party exclusives.

No More Heroes
Zack And Wiki
The Conduit
Madworld

Other than the listed above, can you name a good 3rd party release on the Wii that isn't a Nintendo franchise? I mean don't get me wrong we have a few games coming up such as Red Steel 2, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid Other M, The New Zelda game supposedly being made, and they have expressed interest in a Starfox game, but who knows when that'll be? Does this make up for the going on 3 years of bullshit, they've been giving us. I'm keeping my Wii, but Nintendo needs to get their heads out of their asses and stop trying to innovate before anyone else. You've done that enough already.

I say where the Wii is it's definately down at the bottom compared to Nintendo's other consoles as of now.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Sticking with a fanbase is a guarenteed way to go out of business. Nintendo is smart to try to branch out, trying to get different companies to make different games for the wii. If they make the same, boring, repetitive games over and over, eventually the fans realize it's time to move on. Nintendo has realized that instead of waiting till then, they better start moving on ahead of time.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
ps2 sucks now
it was cool 1 year ago
<raydark101> "Tortele your avatar is hot!"
<Tortele> "It's a boy..."
Member of Dead and Forgotten