Ranking
A keyboard :I

They dont' have that one anymore (cos its just one time deals really), it might show up again. Right now there is another tenkeyless. It's not as cheap though.

The switches are greens which are a bit rare, and it has a backlight.

I don't really rate it that high, but another keyboard is likely to show up, they always have polls and deals for mechanical keyboards.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff

ATH-m50s are now on for $99, pretty good price. They get recommended a lot.

Does anyone else even use this? Probably not going to keep posting if I'm the only one >_>
hahah i got my m50's on right now. they are excellent. also, they are sturdy. get the coiled cable. straight is like nine feet long and that is not very trill
shmevin eats smegma
How would you say they sound for genres like metal? I might jump on these but if I'm using them for home use maybe I should get some open air cans instead. I'd buy grado sr80i's again if they were more comfortable and had some more soundstage.
m50s are a bit bass heavy IIRC so they should be ok for metal. sr80is are about the same price as the drop but I don't hear them recommended as much.

I have a few mates with m50s and they recommend them, but they used them more of a stepping stone in to more expensive headphones...

Found another similar site with more discounts but less time for each drop... I dunno how useful this one will be because it relies on impulse buys, haven't really checked it out much yet.

Another cheap tenkeyless is on there now. My mate has the version with numpad and it's pretty solid.