Toribash
My favorite weapon in this game has to be the railway gun. Not so much for the ability to staple enemies to the wall, but for that AWESOME sound it makes. (although, i do sometimes enjoy quicksaving and stapling that "church of atom" dude to the bomb in the centre of megaton).

Unfortunately i stopped playing it after i went to stop the "vampires" attacking the folk on the bridge. I talked to them, wanting to get all my facts straight, ya know, and then decided they were sufficently creeeepy to warrent me massacring them . unfortunately, afterwards both the boy i was trying to save and the town i was trying to save hated on me, refused to pay my reward and attacked me on site. So yeah, there;s that.

My favourite part of the game is the radio. Between GNR and the old timey tunes, it's just the thing that MAKES Fallout for me
Is New Vegas any good?
I have Fallout 3 and I'm thinking about getting New Vegas.
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
Is New Vegas any good?
I have Fallout 3 and I'm thinking about getting New Vegas.

Quick answer: YES.
Long answer: Seriously fun, new content and shit. Try it. Try it. Try it! Also more fun with all the DLCs and packs :3
Source: Played Fallout 3 and New Vegas me-self.
-----
Wait... I just realized: Sup Moncho. Been a long time. lol.
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 8, 2015 at 02:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
The best games probably ever made
1. Skyrim
2. Fallout 3
3. Fallout New Vegas

1.morrowind.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
1. Skyrim
2. Fallout 3
3. Fallout New Vegas

All Bethesda games.
#BethesdaMasterGameRace<3
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
1. Skyrim
2. Fallout 3
3. Fallout New Vegas

I'll say this.
Skyrim was alright. But it got boring rather fast, and I lost heart. But I managed to beat both Fallout 3 and 4 at least 4-6 times each.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
I'll say this.
Skyrim was alright. But it got boring rather fast, and I lost heart. But I managed to beat both Fallout 3 and 4 at least 4-6 times each.

Wait Fallout 4's been released now
Also on the Skyrim problem: download mods, install them, play the game, , profit.
fondest memory of fallout 3 was everything because i fucking love that game

but i like new vegas better honestly

waiting patiently for fallout 4
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma