ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Is FNAF 4 Worth the Wait?
Hello guys I'm doing this for a blog and I really need your help

So guys, as you can see, FNAF 3 *kinda* sucks for me, and now they want us to get to the hype train by announcing FNAF 4 on Halloween'

Now here's my question: Is FNAF 4 Worth the Wait?

You opinions would really help!

If you want to see the blog go here
Last edited by xtrms07; Apr 29, 2015 at 04:24 PM.
Orc force!
It's getting boring somehow. So, nope.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
This belongs in gaming chat. Also, no, this game is awful and spawns more furries.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Im gonna make a more serious awnser;
The game itself started as a true horror game with original content,
but then the game started to create a complete history with unseen events and so much questions to be awnsered that it made the need to know the story.
After the second the game went down quite drastically in terms of the scares and atmosphere becuse it started to became to awnser the story, with hidden puzzles and minigames.
So to conclude the FNAF 4 is not gona be like the first one mostly becuse now it will end all the story, complete the missing parts, if its going to be scary or not you will have to wait for it but for me its pretty cool to see finally the end of the story and end all the speculation and theories around the game.
No. And here's why.
Five Nights at Freddies was never a good game. The concept was basic, and was executed rather poorly. And also, people give it some much acclaim for it's story. But the base story of the first game was mediocre at best. And then, FNAF started to thrive off of fan theories in order to produce more games to create more controversy and mystery. A sequel for this particular game was never needed, but they decided to pull a bigger cash and grab then fucking Call of Duty.
Also, a teaser for the date of a teaser? What.
Last edited by Valterain1; Apr 30, 2015 at 04:52 AM.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Cash grab? you are comparing Call Of Duty a game that just by itself costs around 40$-50$ wich dont include dlc, to a game that costs 10$-20$ with no dlcs and telling me that the game is a cash grab when the fnaf 4 is the last game of the series, well there is something ilogical there.
Also i dont know why you are shocked for the teaser,so many companies do this type of things, not only gaming but for films or shows also it did not say it was the date for the teaser and if it is the date for it, the game normally goes on steam a few days later.
And yes some parts of the story was inspired by the comunity but not that much, Scott always gave hints for the story in all games for we to discover, also if the game was a cash grab he could just create even more controversy that would made Fnaf 4 just another game and not the final one, he could simply extend the series and grab even more money like COD does.
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
This belongs in gaming chat. Also, no, this game is awful and spawns more furries.

What did you expect? ._. The only Furries were the main characters who came into being in FNAF 1, making a 4th won't change much.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
Cash grab? you are comparing Call Of Duty a game that just by itself costs around 40$-50$ wich dont include dlc, to a game that costs 10$-20$ with no dlcs and telling me that the game is a cash grab when the fnaf 4 is the last game of the series, well there is something ilogical there.
Also i dont know why you are shocked for the teaser,so many companies do this type of things, not only gaming but for films or shows also it did not say it was the date for the teaser and if it is the date for it, the game normally goes on steam a few days later.
And yes some parts of the story was inspired by the comunity but not that much, Scott always gave hints for the story in all games for we to discover, also if the game was a cash grab he could just create even more controversy that would made Fnaf 4 just another game and not the final one, he could simply extend the series and grab even more money like COD does.

He gave hints for unfinished story to elaborate on. Also. Something doesn't have to be as large scale as something else to be considered that thing. Quit defending your furry generator.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.