Toribash
Original Post
Do you believe in spirits/ghosts?
So.. Do you believe in spirits/ghosts? We have a lot of examples, that could be caused by such creatures, but also proves that they do not exist.
What do you think? Why/why not? Why do we asume that ghosts or other paranormal creatures are evil?
Last edited by NinjaBent; Jun 14, 2011 at 12:13 AM.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
of course
theres many paranormal things going on but theres not mutch proof for me too back it up.
Well I've had a few instances when I was younger that could make me believe ghosts exist; but I decide not to believe that. I sleep easier at night.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Originally Posted by pinkwaffles View Post
(sexy ghost pose)
Yes i do.

This could be photoshopped. Give me a proof that it's not. I want some serious discussion on this thread. I'd like you to avoid 5 word posts. I'd like at least 25 words. Give me a reason that you think ghosts exists, and then argument for it. That's what I want.

I've also had a paranormal experience before. When I was 13 I felt something breathing in my neck, several times. I screamed.

Another example is one of my female friend. 3 weeks after her grandmother died, a book fell down every night when she was about to sleep, 3 days in a row. She didnt check the clock, but she's pretty sure it was around the same time. It was a book she had gotten in birthday present from her grandmother. When it fell down, it opened at the same page every 3 times. It can be a coincidence, but still, kinda freaky.

More discussion: Why do we asume that ghosts are evil?
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
how am i suppose to know if its photoshopped or not ii copied it from google images.

Why i think there real:because i watch ghost adventures and WAY TO many ghost movies to think they are not real. I think i even had an expierence once. It was creepy :S
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
Originally Posted by NinjaBent View Post
More discussion: Why do we asume that ghosts are evil?

Ghosts aren't. Demons are.

I don't believe in the supernatural personally, but saying that, it is hard to just diregard every single account that has ever been publicised. I believe in aliens more than I do ghosts and the like because there are scientific explanations for them existing.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I have been scared of them my whole life one time i dropped my ipod i picked it up and it a had a note pad up saying words like help sorry and kill.
Originally Posted by Marco View Post

I don't believe in the supernatural personally, but saying that, it is hard to just diregard every single account that has ever been publicised. I believe in aliens more than I do ghosts and the like because there are scientific explanations for them existing.

i agree completely.
friends are cool, but neopets are better.
Originally Posted by ninja684 View Post
I have been scared of them my whole life one time i dropped my ipod i picked it up and it a had a note pad up saying words like help sorry and kill.

maybe your ipod hates you for dropping it
-----
Originally Posted by Marco View Post

some ghosts are evil to
Last edited by pinkwaffles; Jun 14, 2011 at 01:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv