ES Recruitment Drive
because i'm jelly -.-
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
another for CnC
any suggestions on how to not look so stiff but maintain control?
Attached Files
@Wik-dance.rpl (192.5 KB, 10 views)
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
Some parts were great but overall a bit stiff.
I liked how you kept your feet on the ground, it looked more advanced than the other stuff.

About the stiffness, relax joints that you are not using for momentum and try to move more joints, for example, if you want to jump up, you wouldn't simply use your legs, you would raise your arms, rotate your chest to make a sexy twist and sometimes your neck.
I've used my neck before, and I find it quite useful for completing backflips. When you think that you are gonna hit your head in a backflip, mess around with the neck and you might find some interesting stuff.
oh yeah
Also, another tip: To prevent looking stiff, it's usually a good idea never to keep stuff extended or contracted to the max for long. Especially arms and knees. They look a lot less stiff without being actually less stiff if you have them slightly bent. Just a little bit. Looks less forced that way. That is one way to look less stiff while actually being just as stiff ;)(
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
thanks guys im going to try to incorporate stuff like that into my next replay
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
i dont rly like this style but it's nice 7/10
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
It looks like one of those toy soldiers if you'd ask me.

Not sure if that's what you are going for but yeah. Maybe add eyebrows and more detail on the face to add realism if you want.

Also the red is a very dull, I'd make it a bright red, and add a bit highlights to look like glare.

Overall it's a nice head, but not my style and looks a bit too simple as of now.

7/10