Ranking
Original Post
An Offer Of Alliance
Hi,
Im Use-t1337dude Leader of dinner. I am here to offer an alliance to destroy ur enemies as yours is mine. I will Crush any Zerglings along ur side with my Clan.

Do you accept?

P.S: I LIKE PIE!
Re: An Offer Of Alliance
I agree with my leader.

An alliance between us would hopefully eliminate small Zerglings affectively, As our best members and your best members could most likely take down 12 or so in a kick. .

Our best members:

1337Dude, Judo/ tk blocks master.

Weakest Pro, Pure judo master.

Myself, Rank one(Teh wewt. .), Registered, TK master.

I also may extend my upgrading all clan members christmas present to Fluff, too.

How many do you have?
Ya? You wanna hear about [CBK]?

Members worth mentioning:

ManBreakfast: Taek Kyon, Classic, Judo master. He plays them all, pplz. ALL. And he's currently rank 19, but he only played like 15 games that last week, in total. Stfus.

GeneralStoner: Not sure why, but he's really good. I'm glad I got to him before the rest of you pplz. Otherwise, I'd actually have to beat him a lot, and that's no fun.

Elbo: I think he ranks about 169 right now. Nothing amazing, but he's steadily getting better.

HebrewHamr: Plays at about 5fps. Yeah, that's about 1/12 as fast. And he still manages to not noob out.

Kulek: Resident techie. If we need it done or made, he's the guy to contact. And he's not too bad at Toribash, anyway.

Indeed, you must crush the rushing zerglings who keep killing poor SCVs!
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast

ManBreakfast: Taek Kyon, Classic, Judo master. He plays them all, pplz. ALL. And he's currently rank 19, but he only played like 15 games that last week, in total. Stfus.

GeneralStoner: Not sure why, but he's really good. I'm glad I got to him before the rest of you pplz. Otherwise, I'd actually have to beat him a lot, and that's no fun.

Elbo: I think he ranks about 169 right now. Nothing amazing, but he's steadily getting better.

HebrewHamr: Plays at about 5fps. Yeah, that's about 1/12 as fast. And he still manages to not noob out.

Kulek: Resident techie. If we need it done or made, he's the guy to contact. And he's not too bad at Toribash, anyway.

Pssshaw, I can show a replay of me COMPLETELY owning ManBreakfast, their best player.
Heyheyhey. I believe that was Classic 120/10 format. My best is Judo, and I'm fairly sure you can't beat me there.

Aside from that, I think perhaps we should brawl. Our clans. (I'm talking to Reaper here, btw) You may be that confident, but need I remind you of my brawl against [SMASH] (It was best out of 7, after winning the first 4 I said "let's go to 7 anyway, just for fun" and then I won the rest... 7 out of 7, lol)

And I do have other clan members. We don't have to win every match, just the majority.
It was TK 120/15.

And, I've been practicing in judo nowadays... I have dah powah! .

Ask 1337dude and Pro for a Clan brawl. I'm the TK master3r, not the leader. .
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast

lol. thanks. btw it 2-3 fps my cpu sucks

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
If I'm going to participate in any clan brawls It has to be on Judo w/o DM. In any other case I'm out. It can be multiple servers brawls. Let's say each clan chooses his best player on each server and we can fight.