ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[GM] Sir Caps-A-Lot

Over the course of the next month, you'll find servers called GMCapsALot
Within these servers you'll find one of the following hosts Tim, EJM, Flosax, chuckninja, firebolty these are the sirs of this event (This event is hotseat, meaning you will only face the hosts).
The basic theme of this event is to get as many decaps as possible, note that if you lose the round you get a decap in, it doesn't count.
This event is free to enter, although there will be two extended tournaments each week that cost 1,000tc to enter.
These hosts will record all decaps that happen within 45 minutes of the event start, then report them back to me so I may log them. (extended events will be an hour and 30 minutes.)
This event is winner takes all, there will NOT be a second place, the winner of this event gets 30k, and possibly a little something special ;)

This thread will be updated every 3 or so days to show who's leading it, I wish you all good luck and have fun.
Last edited by Tim; Sep 3, 2012 at 05:16 PM. Reason: <3 Kowla
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
That's up to the host to decide, but mainly aikido lenshu and other mods where it's a bit harder to get a decap on someone, so high dm threshold mods.

Also can the host post here when they are hosting one? So we can know when to get on. :>

Isn't there a high chance we won't get any decaps at all in the first 45 minutes? I mean, with the dm threshold so high and the turnframes quite high, its 25% skill and 75% luck. I suppose thats whats gonna make it challenging though.

However it does sound pretty fun ^_^
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
I beg to differ, it's 90% skill and 10% luck, all it takes is the right situation.
Also yes, I'll get the hosts to post in this thread around 30 minutes before they host.

Hello everyone, the first sir-caps-a-lot server will be hosted in one hour and twenty minutes. The mod will be aikidobigdojo.tbm and the server name will be GMCapsALot

I will be hosting one in around 30 minutes, keep an eye out for a broadcast.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I'm hosting an extended caps a lot tourney in 20 minutes, 24 people will be able to enter, and it'll cost 1,000TC to join the game, this server will last one and a half hours.