Toribash
cuz thats their only good song

its on gh3!?!?!?!!?!
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
ahem, through the fire and flames is not their only good song, i also get a good kick out of storming the burning fields, which is actually a better song in my opinion, and also lost souls in endless time :P
Since when did I become Asian?
this is gonna sound a bit weird, but try listening to some of beethovens synthonies whle playing toribash, it gets so epic at times when the orchestra hits a peak just as you pull off a decap
go to http://www.myspace.com/lordsombre to hear my crazy music or http://www.myspace.com/blisteredfinger to hear my less crazy music

cloak174 100 tc Likes to Suck Iceblitz's Cock Iceblitz 2010-04-25 12:48:09

obviously iceblitz enjoys other men
Something girly for extra epic.

Like Britney Spears, Avril Lavigne... or, if you want that 'Summertime schoolgirl' type music, go Morning Musume.

Its guaranteed to make you cry. Reasons vary between people.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Penutbutter jelly time would be cool

YOU SIR ARE A BOOHOCHIE I CAN MAKE UP BIG WORDS TO
Just pick any hard rock song. Speed metal is lose, but like Wolfmother or Zeppelin are great.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Just pick any hard rock song. Speed metal is lose, but like Wolfmother or Zeppelin are great.

:O speed metal isn't lose. thats like saying death metal is lose. on a 2nd note wolfmother and zeppelin are both amazing

also i go with marduk on the bethoven. i do the same thing while playing GTA
I r Batdude.
what do you think
X2X Brooklyn Bounce I may use it
or some of Dj Tiestos Stuff
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座