Ranking
Original Post
Apply to be a Gamekeeper or Toriagent
Investigators: Deep inside these pages you'll find; the first wave that comes to mind; once there you shall see; the first hint of what is to be.

Hey guys.

We have decided to open up some spots in our teams to boost our activity a little so we are accepting applications.

If you're interested in the Toriagents then form an application and PM Eleeleth.

If you're interested in joining the Gamekeepers then form your application an PM me (SlipAnc).

There is no application form, so feel free to make your own.

Note that you may only apply for one team. We will be discussing our applicants in public so you'll be updated.

P.S. Let the PM spam begin, I'd like to see my inventory filled with at least 100 newly unread messages.

Cheers!
Slip

Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
Let's see if I can sum up all the answers to the questions asked in this thread and answered in this thread in one post which can be referred back to for the duration of new people considering applying to GK or TA.

1) Who do I send my application to?
Answer: If you want to be a GK, Slipanc. If you want to become a TA, either Eleeleth or Jalis

2) When will we know who are the new GKs and TAs are?
Answer: A set date is unknown; however, assume between now and August 7th

3) Is there a belt requirement to become either of the two?
Answer: Of course not! Playing lots of games in no way effects whether or not you will be good at planning and hosting events nor helping new members acclimate with the Toribash community.

4) What do GKs do and what do TAs do?
Answer:

5) Can I apply to either both of these teams or one of these teams and Msquad?
Answer: You may not apply to both GK and TA as said on the first post, and while applying to TA or GK and Msquad is feasible, keep in mind it's frowned upon as hanz0 said because it gives off the impression you are simply looking for power and prestige.

6) Can TA play with the lower belt players?
Answer: From a few TAs experience, lower belt players appreciate it when TAs join their games, teach them a thing or two, and have fun. Introducing them to higher level playing isn't a bad thing as long as their is a positive atmosphere around what you're doing.

7) Will all the applications be read?
Answer: Yes! All applications will be read throughly by our great upper staff to ensure the best members are picked for the positions.

8- Is there a bank of TC GK uses to host their events?
Answer: Yes. There's is a GK bank to fund all events hosted by the Gamekeepers.

I found all of this information as SlipAnc said by looking through all of the thread and doing the work to condense the information for all of you. I hope it helps.

ALL USELESS POSTS WILL BE INFRACTED.
Last edited by Thorn; Jul 7, 2012 at 03:09 PM.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Applying for TA. Happy PMing.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
I've always wanted to be a TA. Applying now.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
I would love to think that the post count didn't matter to the app.
The truth really is that it means alot...

why can't people look at the quality of the posts not the quantity...

Goodluck Everyone, If you get in you deserve it!!
*Meanwhile Below*
:>

Didn't know how many people were interested.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks