ES Recruitment Drive
Well, getting the account 200 Qi will be stressing, I'll just use this account as a 'bank'.
It's. . . been too long.
Added to teachers list, I might make a bank. I'm making a BTS shop soon, we need more items and tc.
It's. . . been too long.

What is your reason for wanting to join: Looking for some Sparring, Runners, Fighters nice ORG and...Oh My GOD I just find it =]...

Belt(Isn't important): 2nd Dan Black Belt with 2700 QI

Infraction & Ban History: I was never get infrected but warned 4 times..FTW

Special skills: Aikiido, Spar, Runnning, Judo and a little of wushu

Are you IRC/Forum/Ingame active I'm pretty active...IRC less than ingame and forum but I'm stil l active

Also: Looking for teaching in aikido...

Here go some replays to show mah skills
Attached Files
No Words.rpl (46.4 KB, 5 views)
unbelievable !.rpl (71.4 KB, 5 views)
Third Madman.rpl (99.6 KB, 4 views)
Hmmmm, pretty good, I'll see what Star and Sam say, I'll check out the replays in a minute.
It's. . . been too long.
What is your reason for wanting to join: Meh, a change. At best an extremely good and popular org that would be interesting to be a part of. At worst an unsuccessful org that causes religious riots around the world fearing the recreation of the order of the temple, causing mass genocide and ultimately burning in hell for an eternity. All the same it'd be interesting to be apart of it.

Belt(Isn't important): 6th Dan currently, previously an 8th dan.

Infraction & Ban History: I was infracted for calling a moron who thought rocks were living creatures a moron. Another infraction for calling a moron who spammed the living shit out of my organization a moron.

I was banned for a vague comment regarding taco bell which was a terrifyingly vague ban at that, and my innocence could easily be proven, the ban lasted for 1 month was based off of an out of context screenshot and the statement was: "Racism towards an individual and *blatantly denying it*" of which there were several high ranking parties present to deny it. Essentially I was being banned for something stupid and completely non-racist, and because I had the means to prove innocence, I was banned harder.

Special skills: Wushu teacher, Ninjutsu teacher, Modder: Author of Wushu_pro.tbm, torisex.tbm, and systema_spetsnaz.tbm, Historical knowledge, an actual (partial) Catholic.

Are you IRC/Forum/Ingame active: Not since I found it utterly useless and annoying/Yes/When I can.

If you require replays, I will give them to you when I'm on my main computer. I have many enemies (but powerful friends), and I may or may not have some in this very org that I did not care to remember, of which they will expose themselves as such is their nature.
Last edited by Romanovsky; Jan 28, 2011 at 01:01 PM.