Ranking
Original Post
Toribash: manipulation.
Im tired, im tired of nothing new, all the videos and replays i see are just killing and decaps, i wanted to think of something new, so i started were anyone else would start.

Im sure you all know (or remember) The anonymous replays by those like chez or notbowen, and i thought of what made them unique, they had replays like, when chez grabs on to uke and he jumps him into the air, then kicking off him, breaking a hight record, or when noweb throws uke up, jumps up in decaps him in an angelic way, so i experimented in single player, and got something like this.

And so i thought, "hey, this could be a new style!"

And so i made many replays, one were i take ukes feet, twirl him around and decap him when hes in mid-air upside down.

Its not about moving your body into a position to decap, its about using your body to move uke into an awkward position then owning him up, adding a cool effect, thus making the replay twice as better, i call it manipulation.
Aff you hack

Thatd be cool if allot of people did this and it was like an official style
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
It's easily done if you know what to do. I've done a grander one than that and it's somewhere lodged deep in my sp records. I'll try to make another one..