Ranking
Original Post
1024x1024 ground texture
costs 200k torishop price
do it. make it happen.

the details on 512x ground are pixelated and it sucks when you can't see those small details that make it pop!

if this isn't implemented, I will be anger.
I mean, I like the idea, but why?
I don't think it'll be a great implementation, if only a few people would buy it, if something's getting added as an item, it needs to me something cool that spikes everyone's interest and somewhat can be affordable easily, because not everyone has 200k laying around.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
think about the item, it's 1024px. only people who really want it will buy it. otherwise, just stick with the 512x grounds or lower.

the main idea of the ground is mentioned above which is making the pictures on the ground look more detailed and not pixelated. pretty sure this will look good in-game and make people more interested to buy this item. heck, why not sell for USD and even make it a limited stock/collection item? that'll be much better.
i'd gladly pay more for a higher quality texture, not sure if it'd work as well as i'm hoping though.
It's a Nice idea but it will be REALLY espensive (stupidly expensive if u think about the "Reta is love" item), could be cool but too expensive for almost all the regular users

As u said "like a collection item", it would be scary, if u have a collection item with no restock it means only on thing,
(Insert confeti here)ULTRA OVERPRICE(Insert confeti here)

Just look at the blood vodka, it was being selled for around 200k and its an useless item

Like haluejah said "not everyone has 200k laying around"

It could cost USD but it means the same thing with the collection item thing

Sorry for my bad english.
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
Originally Posted by l0lix View Post
It's a Nice idea but it will be REALLY espensive (stupidly expensive if u think about the "Reta is love" item), could be cool but too expensive for almost all the regular users

As u said "like a collection item", it would be scary, if u have a collection item with no restock it means only on thing,
(Insert confeti here)ULTRA OVERPRICE(Insert confeti here)

Just look at the blood vodka, it was being selled for around 200k and its an useless item

Like haluejah said "not everyone has 200k laying around"

It could cost USD but it means the same thing with the collection item thing

Sorry for my bad english.

dude did you even read my response?

I agree with wounder. like I said, this item is only going to be owned by people who will pay for a higher quality texture. if you don't want a very high quality ground then stick with 512x or lower. you're not forced to buy this item if you don't have the money lol.
also all items are expensive when they first come out, takes a while for their prices to lower. just look at cyborg
Originally Posted by HIKOU View Post
I'm all for implementing this. Will be hard tho

Not really. Unity can support high res texture I'm pretty sure but the real question is if the forums are capable of handling a bunch of 1024 textures.
Eventually they'll run out of space.
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
Not really. Unity can support high res texture I'm pretty sure but the real question is if the forums are capable of handling a bunch of 1024 textures.
Eventually they'll run out of space.

I don't think adding 1024x photos will be hard to add nor will it make the forum "run out of space" when this item will be only used by people who are paying more for a better texture.
Originally Posted by chab View Post
I don't think adding 1024x photos will be hard to add nor will it make the forum "run out of space" when this item will be only used by people who are paying more for a better texture.

Well this was the reason for 256x256 and 512x512 bumpmaps not to be added iirc.