ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Inactive for a long time.
I want you all to know, I'm quitting Toribash. I will not be leaving inq though, as I MIGHT be coming back.
You see, long ago before 3.0, Toribash was a very fun friendly game to play, but with the release of 3.0, the game seemed to have lost its fun. Mainly because of the rush of new people, dramatically changing the community and making it almost a pain to deal with most of the time.
In short, Toribash has just lost its luster to me.
Until/if I come back, I leave Lightningkid as Lead clan host, I trust him greatly.
Farewell for now.
I hope this clan will grow to become even stronger
~AlexOwnz
Back in my day...
I hope you decide to come back, Alex. It'll be great when you do. And as I said on MSN, there will always be a spot for you in a clan that I lead... Being Inq, of course.
I'd like to thank you for having that amount of trust in me to lead the clan league and stuff.

Hope you get what you want done and enjoy yourself. Cya for now.
Light
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
heh I know what you mean. I started right as TB started to get popular and the more close-knit community feeling started to fade. then 3.0 etc...

business is business though...
KingBosh disconnected. quit life
i know exactly what you mean alexownz. one of the reasons I left.

Cya alex. (yes i still check this board every so often :P)
Forget that I returned.
Last edited by AlexOwnz; Jun 26, 2008 at 09:23 AM.
Back in my day...
Welcome back lol I have that same problem also, I try to play another game but eventually the need for custom carnage is too much.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
As I've said, you will always have a position here. Notice how I didn't remove you from the lists :o
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing