ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Minecraft anybody?
I'm paying for a realm so I can play with my younger brother, but we don't play much and I want to play with some other dudes as well. So just post your username and I'll add you to the whitelist. Probably going to make a creative server from scratch asap with a spawn area, then I'll add you all. I'd be down to skype too if you fegs want.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
IGN: Techno_Infinity (Yeah, I know. This is the same account I used from when I was, like, twelve.)
IGN: Foxtop

Maybe I'll get back into it.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
IGN: djonfire29 oldest name i've ever used xD
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by ape View Post
I'm paying for a realm so I can play with my younger brother

Use open to LAN if you aren't going to play with other people (well if you have a realm LAN useless). Also, what is the ip?
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
rjde

I'll be on, been looking for a server to build shit in

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Alright gents, I've added all of you to the whitelist for the realm so you should be getting an invitation when you load up mc! Make sure you're not using a texture pack or the invitation may not show up. You can reload your texture pack after you accept the invitation of course. Join, read the rules at the spawn, and have fun! I can't stress how important it is that you don't fuck around with other people's stuff. I trust the majority of you guys, I just want to emphasize that rule.

I suggest making a map and flying around to get an overview of the map. To increase the size of a map, surround your map with paper, and then left click to remove the final product. Don't shift + left click the enlarged map because there's a bug and the map won't actual increase in size.

Have fun B) also what are your skypes? Post here when you're going to hop on the server and I'll play with you if I'm free.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
dj.haithcox is my skype
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]

I'll probably hop on within the next few days.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420