Toribash
Justin deserves a slap in the face from his parents, not a punch from a celebrity, that just makes TMZ more annoying.

This thread is basically TMZ.
cookies
No, TMZ wants you to think that anything that has to do with a celebrity, has to do with them. It's not true. All they do is exclusively shove cameras in the faces of the rich and spit shit and spin stories about their day to day lives.

It's brainwash. This thread is not TMZ. It's completely seperate. As are the celebrities from these papparazi news shows.
Originally Posted by Orteil View Post
Justin deserves a slap in the face from his parents, not a punch from a celebrity, that just makes TMZ more annoying.

This thread is basically TMZ.

That doesn't mean Justin doesn't deserve a punch in the face either.
That doesn't mean Justin doesn't deserve a Bazooka shot to the face either.
Killjoys, make some noise!
Originally Posted by HayBale View Post
That doesn't mean Justin doesn't deserve a punch in the face either.
That doesn't mean Justin doesn't deserve a Bazooka shot to the face either.

Yeah exactly. He's a shit person. This much is evident. TMZ doesn't mean jack compared to how everyone really feels about biebs.

I'd personally enjoy raping him. Humility lasts.
Wow are you guys serious right now? What is actually wrong with Justin Bieber?

In response to the news, Orlando Bloom is now an asshole in my book. Trying to punch anyone is pretty lame for anyone to do, especially when its someone that much younger than you.

But yeah you guys need to seriously grow the fuck up if you think that someone who makes music you don't like deserves to get punched in the face (or raped)
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
well it's not like he tried to punch a child larfen

oh wait
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post

In response to the news, Orlando Bloom is now an asshole in my book. Trying to punch anyone is pretty lame for anyone to do, especially when its someone that much younger than you.

But yeah you guys need to seriously grow the fuck up if you think that someone who makes music you don't like deserves to get punched in the face (or raped)

I do agree with you, but the music is the factor that makes 10 year old kids hate him. The other big factor is his behavior. I guarantee you that if I would be walking around bieber my hand would atleast itch for a slap.
cookies
He is a douchebag, cancerous behaviour (and the music itself ofc)
His parents need to slap him, if he have one.
:D
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post

Yeah dude, I am grown up. I realise that Bieber is down for nothing more than the money, not making music. Don't be dim. See through it with me here.

How does a small child reap the millions? Oh, twelve year old pop singer. So he does that. Now he's famous. He's in.
He grows up a little. How does a famous teenager reap the millions? Oh, abstinence. So he does that.
He grows up a little more. How does a famous twenty year old reap the millions? Oh, break bad and start doing drugs. So he does that.

Who provides the millions? Indirectly, coverage provides Bieber millions, and these three things are the biggest media stunts any one could commit their life too. You just needa be down for aaaall the bullshit, which his parents obviously were.

So...in hindsight..Yes, I have thought this through. I FUCKING HATE bieber for everything that he's done to promote materialism.
Such a pure hatred.

So don't step to me, tellin me that he "makes music" and he's "done nothing wrong to us" when he is an active part of the cancer that is killing humanity.