ES Recruitment Drive
Dshonatha- 20 posts... applied for DAT
FMOnotEMO- 3 posts.... yea

Originally Posted by Shlimmy
Yea, but we cant pick members from in-game.. we need people who are active in the forums... first we need to worry about having good forum activity.. then in-game strength will come

Originally Posted by KiLLaH
New requirement: BE VERY ACTIVE ON THE FORUMS!!!

yeeeaaa check it!
Last edited by Shlimmy; Mar 26, 2008 at 02:11 AM.
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Hi, im interested in joining Evil. I'm a Black Belt, 500 or so games untill I rank up again. I mainly enjoy game modes like Taek Kyon, and I would REALLY like to learn how to play Wushu better, because im really bad at it =)

Anyways, I think I want to join your clan because it seems very 'in-tact', as apposed to a lot of other clans with multiple people quitting at once. It also looks like quite an active clan, and none of your members have ever been rude to anyone that I've seen.

I live in Germany, which means that I'm GMT +1, which means im +6 hours of East Coast time. I'm usually free from 12 AM - 12 PM on weekends, and on weekdays it's from 4 PM to 10 PM, with, of course, periods of time when I'm busy.

PM me of a time when I can try out.
Thank you.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)
hmm you seem very nice and i see no reason anyone would say no unless you are a clan hopper or have applied to other clans.
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
First of all you will be tested. Then if you are not a clan hopper and if you are active on the forums, don't whine... you will be respected player ;)
I Hate
Yeah, i like how this clan isn't all dramatic, like some that i know of >.>
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)
imma close this since we are now invite only...
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm