ES Recruitment Drive
By the way, I added myself to the Allies list. Now, let's continue this conversation at the Piratez board.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Rift, I apreciate how glad you are, but, don't invade my BFFF clan board and express your joy for me leaving them. That's quite disrespectfull.

Anyway Tint, I love you all. When I'm not needed in Piratez anymore, I'll come back. Pinky promise. O.o Add me to allies list so I can keep posting here without getting banned. Please.

#TribeOn
Ooooh...
TRAITOR!

Nah, just kidding.
You were an OK guy for as far as I know, feel free to post here.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Rift, I apreciate how glad you are, but, don't invade my BFFF clan board and express your joy for me leaving them. That's quite disrespectfull.

Anyway Tint, I love you all. When I'm not needed in Piratez anymore, I'll come back. Pinky promise. O.o Add me to allies list so I can keep posting here without getting banned. Please.

Piratez.
lol
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Ooooh...
TRAITOR!

Nah, just kidding.
You were an OK guy for as far as I know, feel free to post here.

Are you fucking kidding me? You love me dude. Wtf...

Originally Posted by TintClan View Post
Piratez.
lol

Zinx banned. lol

#TribeOn
Owait...I tought that this thread is about why you was inactive and stuff like that... And...
That sucks bro. :v

Removed you from Ml.
Last edited by Kristis133; Jan 7, 2011 at 05:20 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I didn't left you guys... I'm there to fix things up, and also, half of the members don't want me to lead, so I'm just gonna fix everything, and put it on shape, and then I'll let them chose their leader. They made that pretty much clear.

#TribeOn