Toribash
Original Post
[Evil] Hobbies
So I thought I'd make a little thread where we can post and discuss our various hobbies. I know there might be a thread for this type of talk already or something, but new threads always get more action ;)

So I'll start us of then.
This time of year I enjoy hunting up here in the great white north. I've been out scouting and setting up the trails and such, looking to get a Black Bear and a Bighorn sheep this year.
I just got this bad boy here:

Mines the one on the left and the other one is AgentP's.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Sick bows dude, sorry to hear that you and AgentP are both handicapped.

I also hunt, but besides that Hockey and Soccer are my sports. Trolling facebook is always fun and I guess "hobbies" could include all the random shit me and my friends do.

Building Rafts
Extended bike trips
Getting kicked out of water parks
Egging Houses
Ringing doorbells until cops are called
Throwing rocks at cop cars
Reading about it in the paper
etc etc
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
/invade

I'm not handicapped etc..
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Sick bows dude, sorry to hear that you and AgentP are both handicapped.

I also hunt, but besides that Hockey and Soccer are my sports. Trolling facebook is always fun and I guess "hobbies" could include all the random shit me and my friends do.

Building Rafts
Extended bike trips
Getting kicked out of water parks
Egging Houses
Ringing doorbells until cops are called
Throwing rocks at cop cars
Reading about it in the paper
etc etc

Haha, we are able-bodied, crossbows are legal for all types of.....bodied people here in Canada.
Also, sounds like you guys have alot of fun doing mischievous things...lol... Respect authority youngsters *shakes fist*

Anywho, looking forward to hearing about all your guys' various hobbies and such...
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
i like to rape kids of the younger years in my school.
wait lolwhat?

I use to swim a lot (state swimmer), but now i have exams and i can't do shit. So i picked up starcraft 2 + repicked up toribash. Exams tomorrow. wish me luck guys!

Btw those crossbows are fucking epic. how much did it cost you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Good luck on your exams.
Swimmer eh? Damn I hate swimming, ever since I was really young and learning it, I just hated it, nasty water everwhere, lol.
I totally have to pick up Starcraft though, I've been looking for some good games to play recently, hard to find anything good though...

Oh, and the bows, AgentP's costs about $1100 set up like that, and while mine is the smaller bow, its a collectors edition (you can see the little circle plaque thing behind the thumbhole) they made 3 of them, and they're worth around $2500, but I paid about $1000 for it with everything except arrows, broadheads, and that fancy sling.
I never got into hunting/fishing sports, thats my fathers thing, and me and him are like exact opposites.

My hobbies-
I enjoy hardcore music
All types of cinema, foregin movies /anime
I try to keep up on politics and whats going on in the world
I used to be pretty hardcore into art.
Smoking weed -
Magic the gathering-
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
Originally Posted by thesorrow1 View Post
I never got into hunting/fishing sports, thats my fathers thing, and me and him are like exact opposites.

My hobbies-
I enjoy hardcore music
Smoking weed -
Magic the gathering-

I like this combo a lot, even though I don't do either.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
I like this combo a lot, even though I don't do either.

Haha, agreed. Probably makes that game a lot more interesting.

Originally Posted by thesorrow1 View Post

My hobbies-
I enjoy hardcore music
Smoking weed -
Magic the gathering-

Good stuff. I'm also a huge fan of all sorts of movies from all over the place.
What kinds of music do you guys listen to?
Also got any examples of your art?
Um check the evil art thread for about 5-10 pages back
ive posted stuff throughout the last year or so.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]