Ranking
Ah, I checked it out, some neat stuff in there. You should get back into it, or if you are, post some stuff again ;)

Also, nobody else have any hobbies they'd like to share with the group? lol
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
/me preforms a stylish platypus invade

Hello kids......be more active! Also add me to the ally list, spartan and hyde said I could :>

/me shakes his fist

/me performs a stylish platypus un-invade

Also I shot like 5 squirrels the other day with my crossbow
(also yes killing defense-less cute little animals is my hobby)
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
When did you turn 12 agentP? teehee
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
When did you turn 12 agentP? teehee

pshhhhhhhhhaaawwwww. I'm not 12 yet, that's liek old..ew..I'm 9.

la la la la la la la.

No seriously now, I got you to post didn't I? I was just like "Oh, cool evil moved from 106 to 93 in the toriclan-thing" and then I was like "Oh, nuu, they're going inactive, inb4lastplaceandclangetsdeclaredead :<" So I decided to save the day!

"Your Welcome"
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Haha, what on earth is going on in here? I really doubt anybody cares about our toriclan ranking thing, but fyi, we have 122 points ;)
This clan is always a bit inactive, that's how we role.
But for the sake of good and lulzie IRC chat, maybe somebody should make a thread containing all our Gmt's and such ;)
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
we've tried that several times but it seems to fail almost always...
You don't say?
I bet there's about 8 seperate threads about gmt's in the dustbin of Evil.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Actually probably true.

Also hobbies:

Manga/Anime {especially enjoy lolicon :] and butseks (>^(>'o')> }
Traditional Art
Chess (you got problem with chess? :v)
Basketball
Soccer
Pool(Billiard)

I think that's it.
EVIL|ANIME UNITED|(>^(>'o')>
I have been getting back into ultima online.
Shits awesome forreal
Its free too
Its a Mmo from the 90s
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
I play a lot of football(not handegg, football), but I don't really consider it a hobby. What I consider a hobby is what I do in it. I like playing with flair, and enjoy tricking people. My favorite thing to do is signal a team mate, do 8-12 step overs in rapid succession, and run away from the ball as if I'm moving it(catches most defenders offguard), and my teammate generally nails a creative pass behind the confused defender to me. I also love rainbowing it over people, as they can't really compete with me for it due to my height.
Hoss.