Ranking
I don't know, but I DO have an awesome idea!!

let's make it so the bank holds not only tc, but clan ITEMS!!! the bank holder will be responsible for the keep sake of these items as well as the tc but he can't sell the items becuase they'll still be ours.

Gecko I'm sending you radioactive things I want to sell. Is that okay?
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
nope, not in the least.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
i mean i hold the funds but i don't spend them so i could also hold the items
Now with 100% less angst
maybe list these items on the first page too.

they could be prizes for evil-competitions and so...
My deviantART
so wut?
yeah pookie send me the items you want to put in the bank

same go's for everyone and they could be used as prizes thats a great idea
Now with 100% less angst
I think they should be lent to people who don't have very good things in the clan, cuz we want our members to REPRESENT!

oh, and if I'm doing the video, you don't need to pay me...
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
I can tell you want to be paid