Toribash
Clan Police
I don't know if there were that may fake members, or if you even care about them, but I think we could use it as long as the leaders aren't too lazy to update the list ;P
We rarely ever get fake memebers and when we do we just report them to the admins either in game or on irc. I would like to see more activity and suggestions for the clan in this thread please feel free to suggest anything.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
still clan police would be useful to us as we don't have member in all gmts.
sorrow if ur to lazy to do it. i am willing to do the application for Clan police for u
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
How does it work ?
Also guys We have a clan ventrillo i would suggest getting a mic if you do not have one the voice chatting really spices up tb when theres more than like 4 people on.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
Oh ic..and vent...ima try steal a mic from school.I stole a guitar,music stand and etc. xD

We should friendly clan war Stronger clans. This wouldn't start tension and it would show our existance and we are still here, not a lengendary clan tht died. And if we win, it can also show our abilities in tb, and again not a bunch of left over of a lengendary clan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Yeah fosho! We really need to start some friendly wars. I have been asked "Isn't Evil dead or something?" at least 4 times already since I joined and it's kind of getting annoying. I really like Xtreme's idea, starting friendly clan wars etc. would really help our clan get known better and everyone will start to understand that we ARE A CLAN, not a DEAD CLAN! I totally agree with Xtreme
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
clan police is great i did send a pm to him ages ago thou never got anything back

Ho?
When I sent him a PM he answered 2 days later and I saw him in-game some days ago.
Originally Posted by iLLepidus
Originally Posted by gerFight
clantag: [FLAMES]
pass: [removed]
prooflink: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=139237

Bloodhunt used to be the leader but since he got inactiv, I'm the leader. Just to let you know why he made the thread ;)

P.s. Also thanks for BigBro

http://illepidus.ru/scripts/clanpolice/
login: flames
pass: [removed again]

Originally Posted by thesorrow1 View Post
How does it work ?

You can "get" it by sending iLL a PM like I just showed it.
Then you have to update the list everytime a new member joins the clan.
If someone is wearing the tag although he isn't in the list, nirs will appear and rape his ass.
I did it with flames because we had a new thread about a fakemember monthly and most times these fakemembers didn't want to remove it...

And that:
We should friendly clan war Stronger clans. This wouldn't start tension and it would show our existance and we are still here, not a lengendary clan tht died. And if we win, it can also show our abilities in tb, and again not a bunch of left over of a lengendary clan

Last edited by gerFight; Jul 11, 2010 at 01:12 PM.