ES Recruitment Drive
i cant do front flips, the back flip i do perfects, but the front flips are an dissaster for me, please i need some tips

OPEN

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
This is a free running tutorial, not a toribash tutorial.

nice burn
-----
Originally Posted by Maxkyon View Post
i cant do front flips, the back flip i do perfects, but the front flips are an dissaster for me, please i need some tips

bro bro bro bro. you just started in jan keep praticing dont rush it ;]
Last edited by Micah; Jul 9, 2014 at 02:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Probs
Hi, lately i was having trouble with running i can run in sparring but cant run in parkour maps
Attached Files
example 1 wtf.rpl (19.3 KB, 20 views)
example 1.rpl (38.3 KB, 13 views)
i try to do the youtube run, but my knee extends when i extend the hip to make the first step, making me go into a sort of flip. help?
Originally Posted by patrizl001 View Post
i try to do the youtube run, but my knee extends when i extend the hip to make the first step, making me go into a sort of flip. help?

Don't extend too much your hip.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Amazing video and amazing tutorial. I understand the physics of doing the free-running but I was wondering if there was a way you could teach like forward roles back into a run. or how to run up a step, or do a leap.
This is jellyops and i've currently been working on relax running and I watched both of your videos on how to spar and how to free run but i'm not sure which one would be better to learn first because I understand that sparring is sort of about staying balanced, realisticness and cooperation and free running is more about moving in a realistic way through all terrains but I'm having trouble with both so please tell me if either one might be slightly easier or better to help me progress and get better.
You should begin with the free run tutorial. In the sparring tuto i talk to people who already master their tori.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

really well done video mocucha! Now i've heard that some people need help with frontflips and so i made a replay for it. the first flip shows what you shouldnt do such as: lowering both arms separatedly, jumping off in a low location etc. And the 2nd flip shows a good flip.
Attached Files
Mack - frontflips.rpl (128.3 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by Mack; Dec 1, 2014 at 03:37 PM.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Hmm though im a blue belt its ur style ur launcher ur run
-----
and um backflips look a tut for that
Last edited by romar26; Dec 5, 2014 at 04:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey is this what you call "Fighting". If so... you have no idea what it really is