Ranking
well then HOLD MY HYPOTHETICAL BEER BECAUSE SHIT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN

except that you caught me exactly during the few days where people are taking all my waking hours for other purposes but i'm already working on it and i want this to happen

meanwhile, i made the horse iridescent

horsing around

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Swedenhorse is amazing. I love the shading on the mane, it really brings depth to it.
I'm sorry I cancelled my patreon thingy btw, I need the money to survive the summer. I hope you forgib.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
whats cool that you could try out is that instead of shading black/white you shade using color intensity to get that horse popping.

Color intensity example

Example of good use of color intensity

You can see the use of warm and cold colors.

So instead of thinking that the brighter it gets the more white it gets and the darker it gets the more black it gets you can think about how intense the light is, this way you can utilize the whole color spectrum.

So a light source then gradually becomes yellow and then red. Instead of just making it white->red its white->yellow->orange->red. Same with shadows, only that you go in the opposite direction.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 17, 2017 at 11:53 AM.
Well now, that is definitely something i'll have to try, because that example painting is AMAZING. The only issue here is that i'm a lazy shit, but i can't hide behind that forever. :v

also progress report

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Swedenhorse is amazing. I love the shading on the mane, it really brings depth to it.
I'm sorry I cancelled my patreon thingy btw, I need the money to survive the summer. I hope you forgib.

Thanks! Also NO U BRING SHAME TO FAMIRY

nah it's cool bro you shouldn't prioritize a random farty dude on the internet over your personal survival
multipostingggggggggggggggg

because

giant corgi doodle

vaf

Made because Shadowrun GM mentioned giant corgis and i couldn't help myself. :v

also Ezeth the lasergoag is taking shape so i hope i'm not too late

lasergoag

you told me to go nuts so YOU'RE GETTING THE METAPHORICAL NUTS

edit: and yes i'm going to colour it
Last edited by Shook; Jul 19, 2017 at 03:02 AM.
Thats awesome, love the concept

I have paper and pencil next to my bed

woooo

misscounted the fingers xD*
I can start on 3D model soon, but I wanna see colored version ^^
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 19, 2017 at 10:15 AM.
sweeeeetttttttttt

Also hey i'm sure they come in three fingered variants too, demons can't be picky about their laser rams. :v

also colourssssssssssss

pchoo

sadly i am currently too lazy to paint it but hey

Not necessarily completely finished but you get the general idea that i'm going for. :v
can u give the lasergoag a big ole donger

or at least a subtle donger hidden somewhere, the kind of thing that shouldnt be there and isnt in the right spot but when you find it, its the first thing you see when you look at the drawing
you're on thin ice, pal
damn it feels weird drawing stuff again.

hng

Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 22, 2017 at 02:43 PM.
Oh man that is awesome! Can't wait to see the 3D version as well.

Originally Posted by Kunt View Post
can u give the lasergoag a big ole donger

or at least a subtle donger hidden somewhere, the kind of thing that shouldnt be there and isnt in the right spot but when you find it, its the first thing you see when you look at the drawing

no

but here have a shark girl for shark week

*blush*