ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(K44) Kaliber 44

Like most stories our story has a introduction and a climax but unlike other stories our one doesn't go back to the equilibrium, Our story started when a group of 3 young boys got inspired in the year 1990 by a American artist De La Soul which then united these boys into creating something special which then seemed stupid but now its unique and extaordinary, and now its 2018 and we have created this clan for them.

No Racism
No so called shitposting
Respect eachother
Make friends, not enemies
Be active

Top 100 []
Top 50 []
Top 10 []
Top 3 []
#1 []
25 members []
50 members []
100 won wars []

Xife
Luciii
Failamry2
Lololloolo2
Gixen

The application thread will be here soon for now make your applications in the chat thread and we will decide if you're in or not.

In your application you may include:
Favourite mods
GMT
What you are like
Your talents
How can those talents help our clan?
Can someone recommend you?
How active are you and so on...
Last edited by Xife; Feb 13, 2018 at 02:18 PM.
print("Hello, World!")
Hi there. Your clan thread looks fine enough (though is a bit small).
Are you planning to use a clan bank account for your clan? Because according to the rules:

Originally Posted by Fear View Post
Your clan thread

Making your thread is the most creative part of setting up a new clan. There are some must-haves that will be listed here, but keep in mind that anything beyond this is entirely up to you! Cool art, page layout and additional content are all things you can add to make your front page look amazing.

As a minimum though, you must include:

• A story or description about your clan
  • The clan's aims.
  • If your clan is using a bank, it must be listed clearly.

|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

Originally Posted by FighterKHV View Post
Hi there. Your clan thread looks fine enough (though is a bit small).
Are you planning to use a clan bank account for your clan? Because according to the rules:

Not right now, As the clan gets bigger I will plan to do so and obviously I'll put it on here also I'll improve this thread as time goes on
Last edited by Xife; Feb 11, 2018 at 08:05 PM.
print("Hello, World!")