Ranking
Sure man, im going to bed now so you leader, and me co-leader. Yeah make an Irc, also give me ideas for the rules etc
On it. Also IRC will be: #Dire
I think anyone should be allowed to join it, so it's not just restricted to clan leaders.
Oh ok cool. Im working a bit on the dsc now, also do you want to be the manager of the first post or shall I?
-----
Ok most of the dsc is up, now we just add more to it if anything is missing, like a few more rules
Last edited by ConCon; Feb 16, 2012 at 09:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No racism sexism. Listen to those above you etc.
-----
Hey ConCon if you got 2000 tc could you send it to me? Im getting us a guy who can make a clan video for us. He will take a bit though.
Last edited by lumpysolo; Feb 16, 2012 at 11:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This is the clan bank. The first thing we need to pay for, is to become unofficial. Once this bank has gained enough tc I will pm Delaid with the tc. We accept all donations. Concon19 will probably donate a lot considering he is co-leader and has over 200k tc lol. Concon, do you have skype?
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
No racism sexism. Listen to those above you etc.
-----
Hey ConCon if you got 2000 tc could you send it to me? Im getting us a guy who can make a clan video for us. He will take a bit though.

Ok adding now, yeah il send it now too.

Originally Posted by DireBank View Post
This is the clan bank. The first thing we need to pay for, is to become unofficial. Once this bank has gained enough tc I will pm Delaid with the tc. We accept all donations. Concon19 will probably donate a lot considering he is co-leader and has over 200k tc lol. Concon, do you have skype?

Yeah i do, also we should get the unofficial toriclan first
-----
For your records...

You've sent 2000 toricredits to lumpysolo
Last edited by ConCon; Feb 17, 2012 at 07:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sweet. Next thing we need is tc in our clan bank. Also, ConCon, can you do some recruting? .
Sup Con...why you quit Aeon?Still remember me do you
i'm here requesting for single alliance
i can help search some potential member if you let me do that
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
So , you already Start your clan with Lumpusolo? Nice one..
Btw, goodluck.. and Request single allies..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Lumpusolo? Lumpysolo ;). Lol, yes to tricerafi and raihan12! Seem like good guys. Also, raihan if you want you can apply, I see you're not in a clan right now!