Toribash
Originally Posted by VergeDG View Post
It's weird for me to disclose my name here (idk why).
In-game - 2-3 days a week. Forum-wise - Check it all the time.
B.C.
Vancouver
Why not?
Nope, just scrollin' through and found this group.
......I can breath
Fuck Starbucks, stickin' with my boy Tim's
Other things you want to tell us about: Canucks suck, hmu if you wanna throw around a frisbee

would help if you put the questions, otherwise I don't know what I'm reading :P

also I'd prefer a bit more oomf to those answers, pretty shoddy app right now
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Hi. I'm VergeDG. I am 14 years old. I am not very active in game due to school and extra-curricular activities(I'd say I'm active for 2-3 days a week). Activity forum-wise, I am always scrolling through forums and reading any thread I see. I live in the beautiful city of Vancouver in British Columbia. I decided to join Maple Syrup United so I can interact with other Canadian bashers. I was just browsing the Organizations forums and saw this group and thought "Hey, this looks cool, a group made for Canadian Toribash players. Skills in real life,I am good at many sports, including Basketball, Ultimate Frisbee, Soccer, etc. Skills in-game, I excel at ABD, rk-mma, greykido. Tim Horton's all the way, fuck Starbucks. I lost interest to hockey because the Canucks suck and I'm tired of them losing. Anyone wanna throw a frisbee around with me, hmu.
Lamborghini, Lamborghini, give me the Knowledge-ini
If you don't want to give us a name, you should give as a nickname to refer to you as :o
Originally Posted by Worm View Post
If you don't want to give us a name, you should give as a nickname to refer to you as :o

Verge, Big Mac Sauce, Cringe Master

I will respond to any of those
Originally Posted by VergeDG View Post
Verge, Big Mac Sauce, Cringe Master

I will respond to any of those

You are now Keyboard-Slinger Sam. That's the only name I will refer to you as
Originally Posted by Worm View Post
You are now Keyboard-Slinger Sam. That's the only name I will refer to you as

Sounds cool, so does everyone here have their own nickname like that?
yes mines McLovin
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White