ES Recruitment Drive
It was a rough day

My childhood was taken from me
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
out of 10 how bad was this?
Attached Files
#Flamesy Weeee.rpl (118.9 KB, 5 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
That skeet is actually sexy wtf

Its not bad bro, I liked it

mind if I do some editing around with it? I got some ideas flowin
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Haha thanks and yeah for sure. I couldent break the wrist and after like 7 min i got lazy and just threw the whole arm lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOL

That's one way to do it haha. If you need any help you can just ask I don't mind

A good trick to do is try and break the wrist while the other hand on the way to grab it for a smoother skeet. (standard way to break one's wrist off is contract elbow and wrist with grabby hand). Of course you'll need to do some other stuff depending on the situation but ye. Full arm skeet is the lols
Yeah i was trying to do yhe contracted elbow and wrist but my shoulder kept Dming instead of my wrist so i just rolled with it. Ive started getting a bit more into sp because i used to not do it at all and im just having trouble connecting my kick properly. Its the same problem i have in TK but thats prob jusy something that comes with experience
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
what does oshi stand for I went to the org and couldn't find shit

and I'm so sad rn because you reminded me about my first skeet that was actually good looking without that basic wrist dm contract bullshit is gone because I factory reset my computer and lost like all of my replays after I stopped posting on my thread.
fml
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
I've been here for 6 years (joined in 2009 on my alt), and I'm still garbage.

Just do things how you want to do, push the boundaries so to speak. I never really did that until like my 4th year, so you're fine haha

edit: Liar is a ninja

also oshi doesn't really stand for anything, but I think we came up with some half ass acronym in like 2013 if I can find it

stands for this: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...66&postcount=4
well it's something

add my skype
Originally Posted by Liar View Post
skype is rasmus0813

:>
Last edited by Liar; Nov 10, 2015 at 06:29 AM. Reason: fkn crows
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best