Toribash
I'm getting better
Attached Files
Az~Tsunedekaion.rpl (1.03 MB, 2 views)
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Originally Posted by 2ruD View Post
Extrazor aka Felnin

You shouldn't have returned it
Felnin is a cunt

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

i'm leaving night, don't take anything personally it's just not as in-game active as I would have hoped, also I suck at staying active on here xD
- I don't know why I bother -
Sadly I've decided to leave night, leading this clan is not for me anymore and I hope you can understand my decision, because it hasn't been an easy one.
I've gotten to know a lot of awesome people in this clan and I hope I can stay friends with all of you even though I'm not in night anymore.
It's been a good run but this is goodbye for me, if you still want my help I'll still be active in the discord and clan page, just not as a member of the clan.
Hope you guys get active again soon o7
I think this is the time for me to leave aswell. I didn't really talk to/ know anyone in the clan except for rud and spcr (who has been inactive ever since i joined), so I think it's better for me to join another clan where I know more than just 2 people. I will still lurk around from time to time on here and on discord :^)
Pidda's spirit animal
Ugh, I'm just proud we had 5 staff members in this clan. Good luck everyone, I will just stay inactive since this game isn't evolving or going anywhere better from what it was.

Feel free to leave, I will just stay in the clan until further notice.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club