Ranking
Ay that's some pretty good opener and split you got there, a bit stiff but still good. Cya around lol bye
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Kind of taking a break, will post this for a bump mainly.
Trying a new style, feel free to cnc it and let me know if I should continue the style.
Attached Files
DOOM MM- Trying a new style.rpl (332.2 KB, 18 views)
damn, the raw power behind those hits are intense. the whole new style thing feels wonky, but not bad. i prefer your old style over this though, i love your old flow and low-key intensity in your older stuff.

the new style is very stiff, it feels like something a newer player would create before finding a more fluid kind of movement. please stick to your old style
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
damn, the raw power behind those hits are intense. the whole new style thing feels wonky, but not bad. i prefer your old style over this though, i love your old flow and low-key intensity in your older stuff.

the new style is very stiff, it feels like something a newer player would create before finding a more fluid kind of movement. please stick to your old style

I will do buddy, the style was more intended to have an old school look to it, kind of failed that one.

Here's another wip I made, I took inspiration from one of Pulse's replays.
Attached Files
wip psp.rpl (158.4 KB, 16 views)
Originally Posted by paiiute0 View Post
My God, you're great at it, I'd like to know how to do it

That's how.
Working on something, I intend on spending a lot of time on this, opinions please.
Attached Files
project.rpl (164.8 KB, 8 views)
doomsp1.tbm (946 Bytes, 5 views)
Made a little decap replay for fun since I wont be posting here often so I can finish my other replays.

Holy shit. 10k views! Awesome.
Attached Files
DOOM DC- Trials.rpl (186.4 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by tabby; Nov 4, 2017 at 06:45 PM.