people playing: 145, servers online: 49, games played: 132,748,741 Top Player: Wounder

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » Alpha
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old 1 Day Ago   #1021
Vin786

10th Dan Black Belt

My name is Vin, I am 22 years old and I would like to apply for a position within alpha. I am from Canada and have been playing toribash for as long as I can remember. I have always admired your guys enthusiasm and your skills ingame but never had the courage to approach you guys because of how established and prestigious this clan is. As for previous clans i used to be in [JollyR] with my good friend Alastor who is now apart of this clan.

Some qualities about myself is that I am very humble, and open to new ideas as well as I love learning new things and I am very persistent in everything I do. I also have a passion for beatboxing, and have an admiration for beautiful art. I am currently attending college to become a software developer and I hope that in the future I would be able to contribute and create something awesome for this community.

My favorite mods in toribash include; taekkyon, aikido, wushu, and right now I am practicing on creating single player replays. I am very active in game and I usually come on every morning before I go to work at a place I do not necessarily like.

I must be honest that I do not have any outstanding achievements in toribash that is worthy of notice and that I am nowhere near as good as you guys or worthy of joining this clan but I am always opened to learning and always try to improve. If there is one thing about me, it is that I don't give up.

Out of all the clans I chose alpha because I would very much like to be around like minded and focused driven individuals that want to make a positive and lasting impact within the community. I also chose alpha because you guys are by far the best players in game without a doubt! This has been proven with your 2 time clan league wins in the past and a very good chance of winning a 3rd time this year.

Hopefully this application wasn't too long or boring and I hope you will consider me.

Last edited by Vin786; 1 Day Ago at 02:21 PM..
Vin786 is offline   Reply With Quote