Ranking
Re: The Ultimate Judo tut. (Finished!)
This is kinda usefull for the newer players! Ill might make a page where everybody can post his JUDO opneners on at some point.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Originally Posted by B-rad
I hardly ever play judo so im can't judge if this is good or not but it looks cool. I just play judo fracture, though almost no one is ever there

i just recently switched to judo fracture and it totally reinvents what judo is all about. It is vastly superior IMHO

I hope to see you there B-rad
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
I got tired of Judo fracture quite fast, its just squeezing eachother to fractury death. I dont really play judo nowadays, i find it abit overrated and it hasent got much more to find in it exept lucky saves :P

I play mostly Wushu and Kickbox now :P
Its alright but i will stick with the whole watch what they do and try to find the weak point its works pretty good
OUCH!!! You Kicked off my Head[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i dispute the "same move doesn't work" statement.
i never use other moves. except when i do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
This tutorial will cover most aspects of judo.
First we have the most basic opener for judo, press c, sticky hands & contract pecs.

Pros: This is a very solid, stable opener, allowing you, (if your opponent trys to tilt you towards the ground) to just extend glutes, putting him closer to the ground.

Cons: You are very vunerable to limb breakage if your opponent launches a kick in the right spot, or starts knowing you're doing this opener. If your opponent has your arm, he's probably gonna touch it to the ground, instant dq.

Also, if your opponent knows any wristbreaking strategy whatsoever, your arms will be blown to pieces, you can lose both hands, or you will be swept first-turn.

The next basic opener is like the first, only you raise a hip and contract a knee for a kick.

Pros: You might have the first hit of the match, with the kick, knocking your opponent backwards and, hopefully, to the ground.

Cons: You are very succeptible to being knocked off balance, and if your opponent grabs your leg, it's all over.

Not only being knocked off balance, but if your opponent sweeps to the side you raised the one leg to, you are doomed. Legsnatch moves will also destroy your glutes or hips here.

This opener is sort of a half split, contract the pecs and sticky the hands as you normally would. The difference is you extend one glute, and roll the chest (roll it left if you are extending the right glute, and vice versa). There are variations of this one that include a kick, the use of the lumbar, etc....

Pros: This is a very stable start, and can put your enemy off balance you are not very succeptible to getting your arms torn off. Usually, this start lets you grab your opponents face.

Cons: You are vunerable if they rush at you, knocking you backwards and on to the floor.

This is a really stable opener, the weakness would be a 2nd-turn hurricane kick, not a knock-back.

Also, if you've broken both their hands, for chrissake, LET GO WITH BOTH YOUR HANDS.

If you're falling really fast on your feet or hands, limp your wrists or ankles, and extend your knees or elbows.

And finally, if you know how, stop teaching new players how to wristrelease. :3

EDIT:
Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post
i just recently switched to judo fracture and it totally reinvents what judo is all about. It is vastly superior IMHO

I hope to see you there B-rad

This is a filthy lie.
Last edited by Hamster; Aug 13, 2007 at 05:06 AM.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
you don't include any more useful techniques, like wristbusters, handswitches, or twistflips.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then

This is a tutorial, not an Enable Noobs to Pwn with Pre-Packaged Moves documentary. D:
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, if it's the ultimate one, I'd like to see some advanced stuff. Hamster, maybe you'd like making a tutorial about fighting.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
awww...
don't you want to see n00bs trying stuff in multiplayer that's *way* over their heads?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then