Toribash
Avwave. Very very nice models, great ideas and great modeling. You sir get a cookie :P

Ramen, I owned your katana :P

wow awesome! ma i suggest making the handle longer? and perhaps make tori hold it :O
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
Nice work guys.

I might make a few things for school.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
This stuff is good.
Last edited by Spartan094; Jul 23, 2011 at 05:48 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
@Spartan094 : you need to put more light on your text. Make it glowed such a neon to put it in value.

To continue on the run, here is another sword. I made it for a project at school last year (i'm now in second year of 3D Animation at ESMI in France).
It's was a project based on Silent Hill (movie and games).

I've used 3ds Max, render with Mental ray et made the texture with Photoshop.
Ben, Thats awesome. Looks very realistic.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Really, that's a great sword.
Something looks funny about the hilt, but that actually is good, as opposed to nasuke and ramen's.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by Benam0u View Post
@Spartan094 : you need to put more light on your text. Make it glowed such a neon to put it in value.

To continue on the run, here is another sword. I made it for a project at school last year (i'm now in second year of 3D Animation at ESMI in France).
It's was a project based on Silent Hill (movie and games).

I've used 3ds Max, render with Mental ray et made the texture with Photoshop.

Win. 9/10
;p