Toribash
Originally Posted by swetaros View Post
Do you have any problems with bribing in toribash? Is corruption spread in toribash?

My favorite ways to get stuff done are blackmailing, bribing and threatening. They seem to work fairly well.

I'm incorruptile, you've got nothing on me!
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
yes, but what about when they enter a server, and then become the /house ??

That is very weird to me.

What you're talking about is a bug, and happens quite frequently.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by McDill View Post
Thanks for the quick response,
but roughly a month ago or so the server "tourney6" was spammed with PlayerID's.
What was that?

That must've been a bunch of people trying to spam/annoy everyone in the tourney, if you see such things again, and if they seem to be irritating you or the other players in the server, feel free to report them to any GM (dark blue names like myself).
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
That must've been a bunch of people trying to spam/annoy everyone in the tourney

I mean they spammed the tourney with their presence, filled it up way over the playerlimit. The server crashed or kicked us out shortly after, but was fine when we rejoined.
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
My favorite ways to get stuff done are blackmailing, bribing and threatening. They seem to work fairly well.

I'm incorruptile, you've got nothing on me!

Say, remember that one picture you took for one of the other staff member's birthday(forget who it was)...?

Nothing on you, you say? ;P

Also, I've always wondered, who is the one who originally had the idea behind the toribash moderator hierarchy? Its efficiency amazes me, and, no one really has any duties that overlap with anyone elses, creating some godawful tangled web of moderators.
Hoss.
i was notice something

the marketsquad (i don't know if other than this mod can did this too) can take someone tc then transfer it to the someone.With that feature,is there any chances some MSquad took all TC from "Died" player and claim it as their tc?

is it illegal or it's normal?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
oh that means

MSquad can create TC as many as they want.isn't it little bit unfair?if they want to bought something all he can do is create the TC
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Market Squad members cannot make credits, they are not TSAs.

The people that can create credits do not even need them.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today