Toribash
oofun: He is in need of a free animating program, not a manipulation/editing software.
And Phostoshop cetainly isn't free.

You could use both for animation, but they were not made for it.

I'd suggest Adobe Flash, I've seen my friend work in it, quick and simple animation. But it's not free. Quite honestly I don't think you'll find any good animation softwares for free...
Last edited by Fenris; Jan 2, 2013 at 01:04 PM.
Hmm , you can go ask a software seller if he have that kind of program .
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Yeah, I think I'm going to try frame by frame anime animation via gimp.
As for flash, theirs a free equivalent called Vectorian Giotto. It's much simpler then flash.

Anything else you can think of? I also need a free video editing software. Something like After Effects.
I use After Effects actually, don't know anything like it though... Not that's free.
Even if it was free , what does make sure it is not hacked or got viruses in it. It can open a port to a hacker to steal your money , you better buy because more safer
True, After Effects is a great program, but I don't have any money right now.

I think I've found a way to do this. I'll use SumoPaint to draw my frame by frame images.
Then I composite the images in a program like windows live movie maker, but something better.
Next, I make backgrounds using Gimp. Finally, add effects using After Effect or something similar.

Seem like a plan? I mean, it would take a LONG time, but I could do it.

hai

Practice, practice, more practice.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
Originally Posted by jusmi View Post

hai

Practice, practice, more practice.

Nice nice , more nice , but one question
What the what iz zis?
Walking steampunk-clockwork?
Either ways, looks clean. I like these ^^

Choice of earthly colors makes it seem old-ish, rusty. I'm guessing that was the purpose...
It's a steam punk-ish industrial scouting robot. And yeah, i wanted those rusty colors c:
Done with this community, you guys suck.