Toribash
I was thinking, why don't we talk to a Mod, to let us apply to official? Yep, without a leader.
And make a kind of poll, to decide new Leaders etc.
Also:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
So, what you guys think about making something like an event, just to shake up our thread?
Ideas are always welcome.

That could be an Art event like "Best head texture"
then sell the textures to pay application fee. Is it too bad?
o7
What about we make an event for people who aren't in the org but is used to promote the org? I'm thinking as we're artists, we can make people team up in teams of 3s to make a collabrative artwork that matches a concept. It can be judged on how well it fitted the concept, the flow of the work and how well they worked together. Feedback on my idea?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
it could be something like the let's create event, where we get a theme but there are actually prizes.

vid makers are given a pack of replays to make a vid with (would eliminate shitty replays in the videos), and they have to have a certain theme or genre of music

idk
A theme is consistent in both ideas, I think we need a theme for the event now.
Maybe collaboration is the key.
What about a theme given for a team to work.
It can be general art or textures, even videos.
Ideas thus far: Collaboration and a theme. Could anyone make an event of those 2 concepts?
What about prizes?
I'm also up for helps.

For the event, what about making this event for also a benefit for the community and the world.
Like an event in which the goal is to make a banner to promote anti-racism or something else.
Just also to say that we are nice guys.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd