Toribash
You should do a backflip event, it's pretty simple and doesnt require any mods made. Different categories, maybe find some mods with platforms, idk. I'd be happy to help.

Also good job with the activity, you seem to be doing well

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Yaeh, but we need ideas!!! I ain't got any. Any of you guys? Just... Throw some ideas out there.
yeah that's a great but simple idea . i think have a good mod for that. ill post it tomorrow coz now im on ma phone!
just a fancy signature
Don't we have Matarika or Sj to make the mod for us? Doesn't need to be anything too fancy.
I like the idea Combat had before he left (Rip), we can still do it since we have the banner and Combat is a super hawt guy who would let us use it. We also have enough tc to get peeps pumped for it. .-.
woah chill.
oh i think i was not yet in the clan when u guys willing to organise that event but yeah why not
also i would like to spar but i cant play now :l don't have time to come in game
just a fancy signature
I just want ideas. We need to have a big brainstorm and come up with loads of ideas. If you have any ideas guys just throw em' out here. Whether they're reasonable or not.
I personally want to keep the workout idea to myself, I even watermarked it for me and only me. But, I brainstorm events constantly, so if you want, I can get with that ;O
Also known as CombatBot