Toribash
Original Post
In the Underworld
Hey, guys... I was thinking alot of posting this thread, anyways, this is my first replay, so please be gentle with me, and I will surely upload more and probably better ones, until then.. feel free to CnC this one ^^
Attached Files
#Und3r - Night Train.rpl (93.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by und3rw0rld; Nov 9, 2014 at 01:08 AM.
Check out my replays? :D
So yeah, you guys remember my promise of making more replays?
Well, here goes!

P.S: Sorry about the very few matchframes, I will make more replays if this thread goes well, 'cause no one CnC'd the first replay, so there will be changes about the matchframes.
Attached Files
#Und3r - Unfused.rpl (117.9 KB, 22 views)
The first one is not enough fluid, not very fast, short and your final pose need more work. The second one is more fluid, faster and your final pose is better than your first replay. In final, you should do more fluid and longer replays. You can do also some sparing replays.
Proud member of ☢(WaR)☢ [OFRO]
Originally Posted by tritrio View Post
The first one is not enough fluid, not very fast, short and your final pose need more work. The second one is more fluid, faster and your final pose is better than your first replay. In final, you should do more fluid and longer replays. You can do also some sparing replays.

I promised longer and better replays, I was just trying my luck with posting replays so.. the next one will have 1000 Matchframes, and I will work on my style, thanks for the comment ^^
-----
Now here it is..! *Drum roll*..............

Weekend Special Replay!!
Sorry, I couldn't think of anything better xD, so it's gonna be a new thing, Weekend Special Replay (WSR), And it's gonna be different then the other ones before it; so here it is.
Attached Files
#Und3r - Garage.rpl (166.8 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by und3rw0rld; Feb 21, 2014 at 01:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey, everyone...
I'm really, really sorry about the couple days before;
I was away, doing something... at some place... with someone. xD
So, anyways, I guess my comments are too boring to be red, but.. I think this thread will be closed if I don't get any CnC's, I hope this is not my last replay.
and PLEASE guys... help me.
(Press 3 and 2 for a look on me)
Attached Files
#Und3r - Sault & Ice.rpl (178.2 KB, 26 views)
I didn't have time to comment it when I watched, so now I do it from my phone. I ain't the tricking guy so I might be wrong with some of the stuff. Okay,
What I didn't quite like was this kind of a big gap between the tricks. You should keep 'em coming.
Damn, I don't really remember the replay now tbh I will add more cnc, I promise.I'll either edit this post or make a new one.
golf
Your ''Garage'' replay was good. It was fluid and original. I like your ''Y'' pose in the end but you should add 1 more flip before your final pose to cut the 200 last Matchframes that you are doing nothing and your ''Sault & ice'' replay , I don't know why but I can see it.
Proud member of ☢(WaR)☢ [OFRO]
Originally Posted by tritrio View Post
Your ''Garage'' replay was good. It was fluid and original. I like your ''Y'' pose in the end but you should add 1 more flip before your final pose to cut the 200 last Matchframes that you are doing nothing and your ''Sault & ice'' replay , I don't know why but I can see it.

I will edit the "Garage" replay, and sorry about "Sault & Ice" I made that replay in really high Engagedistance cause Tim broke it xD, anyways press 3 then 2 too see me.

Oh btw, guys. I made a PARKOUR replay today, well... short match frames, but I only noticed that by the time I was done, and was too lazy to make another one
;p anyways here's the "In Progress" version, and the full replay should be done by tomorrow, I Pinkie promise.
Attached Files