ES Recruitment Drive
‪‪‪‪‪****‪‪‪‪‪****‪‪‪‪‪****‪‪‪‪‪****‪‪‪‪‪****‪‪‪‪‪ ****‪‪‪‪‪****‪‪‪‪‪****‪‪‪‪‪****‪‪‪‪‪****‪‪‪‪‪****
Attached Files
...rpl (105.3 KB, 67 views)
the only problem I see is around 1040 or so, just... that whole thing looked awkward. this is just me but dm replays that take too long to actually do anything aren't very exciting or fun imo. movement ranges from pretty great to just ok constantly though.

0/10 looks like a manip
I came here to laugh at you
Well, moves were awesome, one thing I don't like it is spin, anyway, you should continue this, good luck
Most original manip ever.
Keeping going brah, who cares about movement, make cool shit. You don't need to worry about movement, it's fine.
Ignore Antleronio, he's a dummy who only cares about his own replays and putting other people down every chance he gets.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Nice replay, it seems like you can deel with high gravity.
The only thing that i dint like is the twitch kick at the and.
It kinda messed it up.If you kick somebody, your foot doesnt touch them for split of a sec

Overall 10/10
h
I've used -60 before, its dumb.

Your right leg did some weird wobbling on your opener that I didn't like, and the sudden extension of it at the end didn't look great either. I don't like when people grab uke before their first hit(in general), and I felt like you could've had a nice kick without grabbing uke's head. I have no issues with the setup and execution of the next kick, although you did a sort of twitch thing right as the kick hit that didn't look too hot. The spin into selfdecap was cute.

There were some movement issues in this replay, but I would blame -60 for that rather than you.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~