Toribash
Hey, so i'm here to apply to ORMO since i absolutely love making replays and i've been wanting to join you lot for years

SO let's get into it.
Attached Files
bunny hop hop hop.rpl (179.1 KB, 15 views)
fly like a bird.rpl (537.2 KB, 19 views)
tsunami.rpl (349.1 KB, 17 views)
Tsunami's opener is really cool with the amount of momentum forward you get, but then it gets really messy with the dm's, try to not slam uke to the ground to then keep going, it just kills the flow of the replay unless you pull of something shitfacedly cool.

Fly like a bird had some good movement within the manip but also alot of hits that barely did anything to help it other than to be a hit so you can convert into the next one, which is fine most of the time but here it just gets kinda "get to the dm's already". But you did get the manip going again BUT uke did touch the ground which made me ree inside my head.

Finished off the manip decently BUT THE FUCKING HEADBRUISE, lol. Good dm's overall and pretty good use of your entire tori, didn't enjoy the little stop you did for the kick that killed your speed within the dm's, skeet was a nice addition. Cork was a cool addition to end of to the pose.

Bunny hop hop hop has some decent maniping just that there isn't alot of things that happen and you pretty much just belly rub against uke the entire time, the split and the decap were decent but the replay came of sloppy for the sole reason of you rubbing up on uke the entire time.

Mainpoints i'd say you need to improve on is the use of your entire tori throughout the replay so it sticks together, there's alot of downtime where you see you're only using certain bodyparts and it gets iffy at times. And also try to stay away from set openers from wushu haha, or things that look like certain openers u tend to do within the MP scene. BUT, here comes the favourite thing with you, you spew out the oldschool vibe hardcorely, even though there's alot of elements that speak for the times within recent years of madman/ukebashing.

It's honestly great to see people coming back, but for this time it'l be a no on my vote.

AAND also i'm not into Madmans as much as i used to be, so my judgement will probably biased towards what i enjoy to see since stopping to do them a couple years ago now.

But keep it up man.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
I am kinda Struggling to find way to enter ORMO since Sparring is my only option and most of my replays are MP.
Last edited by EvilTorified; Apr 11, 2019 at 07:37 AM.
selfspar, parkour, tricking, these are all options you can go for.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Well some of my Selfspars are edited from unfinished spar i did with some players.
Just asking if something like this count

Example
Attached Files
shrine_assassin_sparkour.tbm (30.7 KB, 2 views)
pretty sure that will count as a collab which is not accepted.
the replay have to be 100% made by you.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
ok so first replay- nothing special just really smooth movements and a nice big boom to top it off. Nothing spectacular just a solid replay.

Second- ok this is way cooler. So sick opener. You slowed down a bit after that toe spin but didn’t bother me too much. Nice double knee into mini manip. Really clean and smooth movements and transitions. I am a fans of the way you dm uke because it flows so well and you never break that flow after you start dming. Also the arm movement in this replay is sick as fuck.

Third- ok so this was was better than your first, but not as good as the second. No complaints about the opener and the dms flow really well in this replay as well. I like the way you got the decap. Pretty odd body part to get it with Aswell lol.

It’s a yes from me. Sick replays my dude
Last edited by Static; Jul 23, 2019 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Cause I said I would also pusga is a nerd