Original Post
(Guild)Guild Recruiting Hall
Welcome to the recruitment hall.

Here is all you'll need to know:
Minimum of 1st dan.
Must be above 13. (exceptions)
O.K grammar.
Level headed.
Don't be a large douche/troll. (exceptions)
Don't start random fights.
Your application will be free hand. It must include
your belt and age. You must also tell us why you want to join and
why we should let you in. In can be done by PM or by posting in
this thread.

It will be accepted if me or Goughy1210 says "yes" to your application.
Have fun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gasyboy's app

Belt:black
Why i want to join: i want to join because i want to help this clan get to the top and everything in between. Most clans i join don't stay alive for long but i have high hope for this clan.
Why you should choose me: I think you should chose me because i will be loyal and active to represent the clan also i like to be funny and motivate people to do better and never give up even if the odds are against us.

-gasyboy
Just to let you know, if you have any problems about understanding the application you can PM me or RAWWRH

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Hi Im geo21 and im a black belt im 15. I want to join because I am looking for a good clan that is regularly active on toribash. My rank is 4800 (roughly). I think you should let me in guild because im a good fighter in many mods (dont like judo or wushu) and i have a really positive attitude.
Belt: 12
Why I want to join: I want to join because I want to help make this clan better. Not in any cocky way though.
Why you should let me join: You should let me join because I will try my best to help the clan in any situation.