ES Recruitment Drive
Please read the requirements

There is also a qi Requirement of 2000 plus a minimum of 25 posts on the forums
Hello im Cubicals I would like to join the clan :O
why do you want to join: I would like to help out the newcomers (like me) and make friends along the way
Belt:Brown
Interests:Wars
Best mods: abd,greykido,tplmod
Activity:Forums 2 out of 10 in game 8 out of 10
previous clans: SouR, Kira
Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
Please read the requirements
There is also a qi Requirement of 2000 plus a minimum of 25 posts on the forums

Please Read.
-Why you want to join Vintage-

The reason I want to join Vintage is because im good friends with Rekd. I also see this as a good step in my Toribash career joining a good clan, and I also think I could help this clan in a few ways.

-Some facts about yourself-

I joined toribash in 2012. I have been good friends with some great players who have helped me train (Rubberzora, p0int, Raaage). I also love hosting bet servers.

-Age-

im 15 years old.

-Best Mods in Toribash-

My best mod is abd (akidobigdojo).

-Activity-

Forums 4
Ingame 9

-Previous clans-

I was in (stoners) (Dwar) (spar) *Im not sure it was called Dwar but it something like that it was a clan I joined when I pretty much joined*
left, sorry about that.
-----
sorry Tom thought I already left my old clan, I hope I am still able to join you guys.
Last edited by King; Jun 16, 2014 at 06:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Plz may i join Vintage?
I want to join vintage because this seems like an EPIC First clan. And I think i would make good friends.
I am what you would a call a 'competitive spirit' and body nerd so i know a little bit about the parts. I am very persise in what I am supposed to do and i try my hardest.
My intersests are Music (rock and metal), Playing music (im a bass guitarist and a guitarist, and wrestling there are many more those are my main three.
My age is 13 almost 14
My favorite mods are... Taekkyon... obamavmcainround1... and 000swords_rotating. They to me are probably the funniest to play AND watch! They are also the ones i started with so i play those alot.
My forum activity is 2 out of 10 im not used to forums...
My in game activity is 8 out of 10
I was never in a clan before as u probably recall from the beginning of this application
I may not have the Qi but im and the posted but plz i want a clan and i Think i fit the fighting part of it i have beaten 10th ban black belts before...
Thanks for your time
Strongest Mods: judo, mushu,Greykido

Weakest Mods: ninjutsu

Clan History: Mega,Core...

Ingame: 9/10

Forums: 6/10
This is a dead clan and you're both in other clans.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu