Toribash
Your tricking is pretty freakin` cool just need to work on those transitions, but i like your style either way. I'll need a second opinion from Jisse and marrez, but it's a yes for a trial from me.
Name:PlsDontKillMe Real Name:Shehab
GMTUTC+02:00)
Player Card:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/PlsDontKillMe.png
About yourself:I Play FootBall In my Club I Have Born To Play FootBall,And I Work On My Realisim In ToriBash Almost All The Time I Spar 4 Spars In A Day And Do Tricking
Reason for Joining:S7 There Is Alot Of Respected Members In Dat Clan And I Feel Dat U Are My Close Friedns Even I buy A chest Texure I wish I Can Get A yes So I can Put S7 Logo
Did anyone invite you?:No One but Dobby I Asked Dobby To Apply
Rate how good you're at tricking(low: 1-3: medium:4-6 High:7-10):[7]
Your best Replays:Below
Replays:
Spar With Cacrot Wip V3.rpl

Tricking V10.rpl

xspar me- dezari v1.rpl

xspar me-joope1 v4.rpl

And I Like To Take Risks To Achive Creativity.
-----
here it is double cork
trickingv13.rpl
Last edited by PlsDontKillMe; Aug 19, 2014 at 06:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Risk Every Thing
Sparred you in game, your pretty nice, so yes as far as your fighting, I'm leaving the tricking judgment up to other S7 members, good luck
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
No to pdkm. Just no. He is very cocky and annoying
-----
I like obe(mitchell) as a person but haven't seen any of his replays in a looooong time. He is a good old friend of mine so I am neutral until i can watch the replays.
Last edited by Demini; Aug 20, 2014 at 07:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi, i'm Hayabusa8 my name is Valentin i'm 16 & i live in France (GMT+1).

About myself...i study in High School i go in Scientific classroom, i did 2 years of Taekwondo i stoped until Blue belt.
About Toribash i'm more focused about Madmans, Sparring, Parkour but i don't make a lot of Tricking replay it's not my main goal & i need practice.
I constantly looks for originality and creativity, as well as the difficulty in my replays.
Nobody invited me, i decided to apply here because i feel at home, people in this clan are renowned replaymakers & i want to be a part of a clan.
I would say i'm medium in tricking, it's a 6/10 for me, i dont know if its because of my style.
About Skype, i don't know if its really usefull because i will have difficulty to speak orally in english but if i have to give it i'll do it.

Replays:
-----
Regards.

Hayabusa8
Attached Files
#Hayabusa - [T] - ElecTRICK.rpl (539.7 KB, 8 views)
#Hayabusa - [M] - Apo.rpl (736.5 KB, 7 views)
#Hayabusa - [S] - Katana.rpl (1.63 MB, 9 views)
#Hayabusa - [T] - VTrick.rpl (708.6 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by hayabusa8; Aug 21, 2014 at 01:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[LoP] | [TMM]
Name:Chris
GMT:-8:00
Player Card:
About yourself:I'm sure you will get to know me well ;)
Reason for Joining: Like to make replays and enjoy plying tb
Did anyone invite you?:No
Rate how good you're at tricking(low: 1-3: medium:4-6 High:7-10):5
Your best Replays: I have just got a new pc so I only have a few
Attached Files
Z- Night Shadows.rpl (101.4 KB, 6 views)
TaDa.rpl (87.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Zorow; Aug 21, 2014 at 02:25 AM.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
I'll invite Cmitchell and Hayabusa, they'll be cool as students and i think they can learn a lot from us.

PDKM we invited you to our skype group to get to know you more.

Sorry to inform ya but it's a no to you Zorow gain experience in Tricking and other realism mods
Last edited by Dobby; Aug 21, 2014 at 03:20 AM.
I don't care if hayabusa is invited to trial already, im still saying yes
-----
No to Obediah, I love the guy as a person and I also like his creativity but he doesn't really know how to perform the tricks correctly. He also has great speed but 0 realism. Once he gets a bit more skill under his belt and understands how to trick without looking derpy for half of it he should apply again.
Last edited by Demini; Aug 21, 2014 at 02:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump